Hey everyone! We're rolling out a new client later this week, which means you'll be asked to do a download from your app store.
Here's what the client update covers:
- There is now a confirmation popup before salvaging a rune!
- Altered Android behavior during rune salvaging confirmation so hitting the Android's "back" arrow will not salvage the rune.
- Updated death animations for Viperia, Leonidus, Lupina, Kozar, Koros, Grog-Gnog, and IGOROK to make it so they do not block corpses in battle.
- Devices should no longer go to sleep when you’re in battle, unless you lock your device.
- Leaderboards will now show when there is only one person on a leaderboard.
- Fixed issue that kept Epic stats on a hero card when navigating to other heroes via left/right arrows.
- Quests will now count enemies killed by burns
- Combining evos and other materials no longer causes the open list to scroll back to the top.
- It was possible for player names and titles to overlap or become misaligned on the profile screen, this should no longer happen.
- When starting a new account or opening the game on a new device, there will not be an initial popup asking if you already have an account. Instead, you will enter the first dungeon and there will be a “Login” button on the dropdown menu.
- There is now a tuning option that will allow you to automatically max out a rune. The cost to auto-max a rune will be 80% of the cost of the total of all tuning steps. This has no impact on the effectiveness of normal tuning, it's simply another option for you to use as you see fit.