Light Hero Team

Does anyone have a good team idea for light hero only boss dungeons? I have every light hero, and I cannot figure out a good combination.

Comments

• if this is boss mode specifically - check my channel - I did all of them on video LONG BEFORE the OP heroes now - so if i could get by with poor runes and no OP beast teams, you should be able to roll over any dungeon.
    Otherwise go-to heroes for this endeavor would be Ekko, Leo, Bauble, and someone to do damage...take your pick of who's left. Pack 3 revive potions so you dont need emily.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Thank you!
  • Are light teams even viable?
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • I'd think you gotta use Aria. She has super good light bonuses. OFC Leo and Ekko are pretty much needed too. BD seems to be the best choice for damage.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Leo Aug Ekko and your choice of MK/BD. Keep Leo taunt up so Aug can't be hit, Aug keeps team healed, Ekko for support and damage, MK/BD for damage.