Gems got used, but no heroic chests

PitaahhPitaahh Member
edited March 2018 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi all,

Last night I spent the 2700 gems for 10x heroic chests but as soon as I opened my first one, the game closed because it had juts updated. When I got back in my gems were gone and couldn't open anymore chests.

Anything that can be done about this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Pitaahh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Last night I spent the 2700 gems for 10x heroic chests but as soon as I opened my first one, the game closed because it had juts updated. When I got back in my gems were gone and couldn't open anymore chests.

Thanks!

Submit a ticket to customer support here https://dungeonboss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Pitaahh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks!

Check your hero roster to see if you don't have any new heroes. Sometimes you still get the contents, but u just don't see the visual/animation.