Patch Notes: April 6th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed the description of the Water Starter Pack to say that it pays out Water tokens, not Fire tokens. It's worked correctly the whole time, just a text fix. :)
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Lots of other texts that need fixing Joel.

But I guess since those don't have a price tag, they are lower on the totem pole.
  • Andy118Andy118 Member
    **** @shiggity80 . Bit harsh. He was just letting us know what the update was. Lol

@Joel, I think he means the loading screens, like zen is top pvp healer, Astrid top pvp player etc. Nothing important though. No one reads them anymore anyway. Lol
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Who reads anyway xD that's still a meme from earlier with the win streaks.
  • OkluriiOklurii Member
    @Joel - How is the fix for crowns showing up correctly and in a timely manner coming? Many of us have been having an issue with this since the new crown setup kicked in - I’ve posted a separate thread about it but haven’t heard anything official yet.
    “It is better to be underestimated by all than to boast and be proven an arrogant braggart.”