This is STILL an Issue. [Zomm Targeting.]

9sn0nbsofyei.jpeg

This issue is still lingering around and can be extremely frustrating to deal with when things like this occur. I understand coding where a body or (ashes) land may prove to be difficult, but simply having a little “tile” or something in the bottom right hand corner / upper right hand corner allowing you to select enemy defenders when using Zomms ability could be a HUGE help.

Comments

• ZWendyZWendy Member
    During the recent PvP tournament, I felt like I should be compensated every time this bug, and it is a bug, came up.

And I couldn't believe how many times it happened.

What about that little green arrow above the ashes. It's already there. It has a purpose. Give us a reason to use that arrow. Anything.
    Surely there has to be a way to perform an action that the designers have created to happen.
    I've seen some good suggestions on here from other users including using the arrow.

Give us a character that is a pain already, and then give us a bug to make her even stronger.

Please don't read this with an angry tone, just really hoping this can be fixed.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    During the recent PvP tournament, I felt like I should be compensated every time this bug, and it is a bug, came up.

What about that little green arrow above the ashes. It's already there. It has a purpose. Give us a reason to use that arrow. Anything.
    Surely there has to be a way to perform an action that the designers have created to happen.
    I've seen some good suggestions on here from other users including using the arrow.

Give us a character that is a pain already, and then give us a bug to make her even stronger.

Please don't read this with an angry tone, just really hoping this can be fixed.

This is no bug my fair friend... its an EXPLOUIT #BanAllPlayersUsingThisOrGiveSomeSeriousPunishment!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

This is no bug my fair friend... its an EXPLOUIT #BanAllPlayersUsingThisOrGiveSomeSeriousPunishment!!

lol... or it could be a bug where someone wants to use a team in a certain order and this just happens...

lol... or it could be a bug where someone wants to use a team in a certain order and this just happens...

NOOOOOPE MEGA Exploit, BURN Them AT the Stake!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • It is not a bug or an exploit. It is bad programming.
  • Also on the similar topic of not being able to target things, when executum uses vigilance and jumps in front of Zomm then dies, zomm jumps over to executums old spot and executums dead body is laying in zomms old spot. Then when zomm resurrects a tank zomminion, the zomminion appears right behind zomm then taunts. In some cases it is impossible to tap on the taunting zomminion and the attacker must retreat. I feel like this "bad programming" is less common than solaris, but is still just as frustrating.
  • feels bad Tbone, but sadly it's kinda like potions, I have had this bug before, I had to press on the zomminion 20+ times before it works, no joke it is AWEFUL, but hey they are exploiters lets burn them at the stake
  • tthebone wrote: »
    Also on the similar topic of not being able to target things, when executum uses vigilance and jumps in front of Zomm then dies, zomm jumps over to executums old spot and executums dead body is laying in zomms old spot. Then when zomm resurrects a tank zomminion, the zomminion appears right behind zomm then taunts. In some cases it is impossible to tap on the taunting zomminion and the attacker must retreat. I feel like this "bad programming" is less common than solaris, but is still just as frustrating.

If you close off the app completely (double tap home and close) and restart you can get back in battle and it should fix. No toothless this is not an exploit! If it were, it would be hard for the attacker to consciously pull off let alone do it by accident. Besides they shouldn't not allow Zomm to team with Executum since they combo.
  • FFantasyFFantasy Member
    edited April 16
    m6kvi8un3n5y.jpeg
    Just a daily reminder of how much I’d appreciate a fix for this.