Favorite battle of current Pvp season

I don't know how many times I thought about retreating.

Comments

• after this i hate agnon even more 100% hate + 200% after video)
  • danacdanac Member
    when you're suicidal and survive anyway. idk why you brought Bovus_ does he give a warrior buff? but Valkin or Igor work well in those situations too.

• danac wrote: »
    when you're suicidal and survive anyway. idk why you brought Bovus_ does he give a warrior buff? but Valkin or Igor work well in those situations too.

It was part of a quest and I was tackling a few at once. This one was definitely "pvp with character with different colors" as well as having a warrior.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    I like Agnon, but 3 turn refresh on a free kill ability seems a little strong.
  • Well u got one good hero that's a decent start in PvP success. ~Agnon~ still not as OP as koros breath pre combat vamp
  • That was me doing like 3 event quests at once (all warrior, all different color, flying character or something similar) in April. At this point I have plenty of high runes, all but the iris and deadeye 6-starred. Not really looking for any constructive criticism though regarding PVP. I've been too burnt out on the game now for a while to do more than my 4 daily ones and then any for events.
  • I had some fun now with assasins vs beasts, so guy was tricky, all his beasts had def + dr runes, so my assasins were beaten one by one, slowly but certanly, but then only kira was standing and his heal runes on crit saved him round after round, it was long fight, like 20-30-40 rounds, dont know, at last kira was on 10% hp, and then he started to crit like insane so he killed all beasts solo many many times, on screenshot you can see not 28000 but 280000+ dmg from him)d5xec8qfbzzk.jpg