Solaris burning Lily possible bug?

GalakSSGalakSS Member
edited April 13 in Bugs & Technical Issues
My Lily has a Healer Rune (10% Health Regeneration) and a Survivor Rune (Cleansing Regeneration). However constantly in PvP Solaris lits her on fire with Fire Bird and then at the end of the round I see the regeneration but the fire is not cleansed. I looked over Solaris's Fire Bird attack and see nothing in the description that says it is removing the cleansing part of the regeneration ... so is the fact that she is never cleanses the fire a bug? Or is the Healer rune interfering with the Survivor Rune working? This has happened at least a dozen times in the last 2 days for me in PvP.
GalakSS
Post edited by GalakSS on

Comments

• GalakSS wrote: »
    My Lily has a Healer Rune (10% Health Regeneration) and a Survivor Rune (Cleansing Regeneration). However constantly in PvP Solaris lits her on fire with Fire Bird and then at the end of the round I see the regeneration but the fire is not cleansed. I looked over Solaris's Fire Bird attack and see nothing in the description that says it is removing the cleansing part of the regeneration ... so is the fact that she is never cleanses the fire a bug? Or is the Healer rune interfering with the Survivor Rune working? This has happened at least a dozen times in the last 2 days for me in PvP.

If Solaris has Snow Day buff on her, then yes, her Fire Bird will purge any buffs (I forget how many). However, if you are talking about round 1 of the match, which is when Sol uses her fire bird ability first, then she wouldn't have the snow day buff just yet, so not sure why it would be removed.

But in this current event, remember that casters steal buffs, so if the defending team has a lily or shade and hits your lily, her cleansing regeneration will not be stolen.
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    Thank you @shiggity80 .... I will watch to see who is hitting her to see if it is either a Snow Day removal or a Caster stealing the Cleansing Regen. But I was seeing this yesterday morning before the Caster Event started so don't think that is it. And yes it was the first turn before Snow Day would normally have kicked in.
    GalakSS
    Thank you @shiggity80 .... I will watch to see who is hitting her to see if it is either a Snow Day removal or a Caster stealing the Cleansing Regen. But I was seeing this yesterday morning before the Caster Event started so don't think that is it. And yes it was the first turn before Snow Day would normally have kicked in.

Then not really sure what it could be. Yeah just watch it closely.
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    edited April 13
    @shiggity80 ... definitely is a bug. This was is the beginning of round 2. Note you can see she still has the cleansing regeneration icon (2nd from left) but is still on fire. So the Survivor Rune is not work like it is supposed to. Thinking the Healer Rune is causing the bug but it should not as they should be able to work together. So going to batsignal now. @Joel ... definitely a bug in the game to add to the list. 7zpiboh9ymiu.png
    GalakSS
  • cleansing regeneration can only cleanse ONE debuff. Is it possible that it is cleansing a different debuff instead of the burning one?
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    edited April 13
    tthebone wrote: »
    cleansing regeneration can only cleanse ONE debuff. Is it possible that it is cleansing a different debuff instead of the burning one?

@tthebone ... I'll watch that. But that would mean she had 3 debuffs going into round 2 (Burned, Haunted and one more but looking at the opponents not sure what a 3rd debuff would have been).

Just ran a different dungeon and watches ... no other debuffs at end of round 1 removed ... still burned.
    GalakSS
  • I just ran a tower with lily who has a survivor rune and was on fire. At the end of the first round, her burn was removed/cleansed. I don't' have SS, but I watched the animation and all it worked. She also has the green healer rune equipped.
  • Maybe try without her skin. I don't have Lily's skin and my survivor + healer rune appear to be working correctly.
    tthebone wrote: »
    cleansing regeneration can only cleanse ONE debuff. Is it possible that it is cleansing a different debuff instead of the burning one?

@tthebone ... I'll watch that. But that would mean she had 3 debuffs going into round 2 (Burned, Haunted and one more but looking at the opponents not sure what a 3rd debuff would have been).
    Burned, haunted and diseased?