Best offensive pvp team ( easy wins )

ExaltedExalted Member
edited April 14 in My Dungeon Discussion
Hello fellow players!

I'm Exalted (lvl 70 legend 1 player ).
I wanna share my team with you since i have no problem beating all these teams in my Dungeon and having some good win streaks.
This team is before the arrival of caster rune. I believe this rune can bring some new meta team so i 'm pretty excited to find out.

For now i use:
1st spot: Agnon
2nd spot: Ferno
3rd spot: Solaris
4th spot: Goretusk

You can beat almost every defence team with this composition. I find myself having hard time with Lupina/goretusk/Grog Gnog/ Solaris team especially if they have superior/elite runes on them.
Nevertheless you 'll find yourself most of times winning the battle. I won't analyze every situation and which target you must focus. You can always watch from top100 players their videos and learn from them.

Now i move on the builds:
Agnon:
Dark = hero rune for 10% dmg penetration
Dark = Power rune with extra dmg to beasts
Red = Hero rune for 10% dmg penetration
Green = Hero rune for 10% dmg penetration and extra health
Blue = Precision rune to cap my crit chance.
The setup shows that he's my main killing machine in every match with and you need every ability to crit thats why i boost him up to 50% crit chance.

Ferno:
Green = Power rune
Green = Festive rune with extra energy
Red = Festive rune with extra energy
Light = Warrior rune for the extra basic attack and the defence boost
Dark = Community rune with extra energy
My setup behind Ferno is to have Dive Bomb on my second turn. In every beast match almost every hero is down except Solaris. Usually Solaris survived the turn and resurrect every member and here we go again.. Not this time! Dive bomb can actually hurt Solaris cause its a physical bite attack and your other heroes ( agnon in this situation ) can follow for the final blow if dive bomb wont kill her.

Goretusk:
Blue = Aegis rune
Blue = Aegis rune
Red = Destruction rune with 10% dmg reduction and % dmg penetration
Light = Hero rune with 10% dmg penetration and defence stats
Dark = Bulwark rune with defence stats ( thinking of change this rune soon with caster rune stealing some buffs from the opposite team)
Pure Dmg reduction Tank. Sweeping Charge is soo good !

Solaris:
Red = Tactics rune with % dmg reduction
Red = Destruction rune with % dmg reduction
Green = Aegis rune
Light = Aegis rune
Dark = Bulwark rune
Your core to your team ( and in most teams nowadays ^^ )

Well i hope it helps! Enjoy your pvp battles!

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    What would you recommend for a Ferno that doesn't have access to the +energy runes? I've only got the dark community rune, sadly, not the fire or nature ones.
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member
    edited April 15
    I also run this combo- (works fairly well) and will share my build too. Bc seen faults with yours

I'm GingeNinja (lvl 70 legend 1 player/proud potato).

Agnon:
    Dark = Vampiric rune for lifesteal/attack/health
    Dark = Bulwark rune for dmg pen against armour
    Blue = Defensive hero rune with freezing skin
    My set-up is a more defensive agnon, mainly just chills in graniteform if sol dies, while fearing foes

Ferno:
    Green = Battle rune with needed health
    Green = Champion rune with atk, atk, defence
    Red = Festive rune with extra energy (soon to change this to another battle rune)
    Light = Guardian rune for defence
    Dark = Hero rune with dmg pen

With this setup, ferno and GT are the damage dealers. On the second turn, they almost always one-hit. Sol & agnon keep them alive.

Goretusk:
    Blue = Survivor rune with regen
    Blue = Life rune with dmg pen
    Red = Hero rune with dmg pen
    Light = Guardian rune with defence
    Dark = Battle rune with dmg pen
    I ALWAYS wait for 2nd turn sweeping charge. 2x damage nearly always kills/freezes sol, rendering her useless

Solaris:
    Red = Battle rune with reduce damage from water
    Red = Hero rune with burning touch
    Green = Healer rune with self regen
    Dark = A special vampiric rune with %10 lifesteal, Health, health, defence

Hope this build helps you out.
    @Exalted all your heros need guardian + survivor runes whenever they have available slots. Also thanks for the template to work off! ;)

Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • ExaltedExalted Member
    GingeNinja wrote: »
    I also run this combo- (works fairly well) and will share my build too. Bc seen faults with yours

I'm GingeNinja (lvl 70 legend 1 player/proud potato).

Agnon:
    Dark = Vampiric rune for lifesteal/attack/health
    Dark = Bulwark rune for dmg pen against armour
    Blue = Defensive hero rune with freezing skin
    My set-up is a more defensive agnon, mainly just chills in graniteform if sol dies, while fearing foes

Ferno:
    Green = Battle rune with needed health
    Green = Champion rune with atk, atk, defence
    Red = Festive rune with extra energy (soon to change this to another battle rune)
    Light = Guardian rune for defence
    Dark = Hero rune with dmg pen

With this setup, ferno and GT are the damage dealers. On the second turn, they almost always one-hit. Sol & agnon keep them alive.

Goretusk:
    Blue = Survivor rune with regen
    Blue = Life rune with dmg pen
    Red = Hero rune with dmg pen
    Dark = Battle rune with dmg pen
    I ALWAYS wait for 2nd turn sweeping charge. 2x damage nearly always kills/freezes sol, rendering her useless

Solaris:
    Red = Battle rune with reduce damage from water
    Red = Hero rune with burning touch
    Green = Healer rune with self regen
    Dark = A special vampiric rune with %10 lifesteal, Health, health, defence

Hope this build helps you out.
    @Exalted all your heros need guardian + survivor runes whenever they have available slots. Also thanks for the template to work off! ;)

I like very much your setup especially of Solaris. I twink him like that. Although with the arrival of new Caster rune Agnon will lose his graniteform against heroes equipped with it. I' ll keep him like that and perhaps will add a warrior rune to see how it goes. My Ferno works just fine with Dive Bomb next turn. Soon i ll get my 1st guardian rune ( need to grid more ) ^^
  • ExaltedExalted Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    What would you recommend for a Ferno that doesn't have access to the +energy runes? I've only got the dark community rune, sadly, not the fire or nature ones.

If you dont have the energy runes then your alternative is to go GingeNinja build that he suggest. It's a very good build.