Chromus weaker than usual.

So I’m in the tower killing abusing chromus with hansuke, and the poor guy got one shotted every single time by basic attacks. Now here’s the weird part: his fire form took a 3300 damage shot and died. Now chromehead is generally pretty weak, but this is just a new low. He usually has round about 6000 health right? So why the one-punched boss in the tower.
P.S. No, this is not me complaining about a helpful bug. If you need a glitch to help you fight lord chromus you have bigger problems.
Also P.S. Maybe it’s time to revamp chromus and make him a more interesting fight instead of making his chronies stronger? He is basically a daily 5-hit punching bag at this point, which is no fun!

Comments

• Yes! I was thinking that a fight against 5 legendary characters (each a different element with random combinations) ALL AT ONCE would be fun and challenging. 12th Tower should be harder right?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • danacdanac Member
    GingeNinja wrote: »
    Yes! I was thinking that a fight against 5 legendary characters (each a different element with random combinations) ALL AT ONCE would be fun and challenging. 12th Tower should be harder right?

There was a reason for that.
    In the olden days, the first 11 floors where much much harder.
    floor 12 was like a reward for finishing the first 11, with a boss that was just hard enough to make sure you had more than one hero left.
    Then came runes and the tower nerf.

• WasiWasi Member
    The Chromus relaunch / buff is coming with the new tower event.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    I think Chromus should be gone entirely. He. Sucks. Replace him with some type of doppelganger boss that changes into one of your heroes and copies their abilities, changing element, stats and heroes throughout the fight. Instead of him dying 5x just give him a massive amount of def and life. It's always a task to defeat the shadow of yourself if anyone is a Zelda fan ;)
  • I don’t want him hard, exactly, but something that is more challenging than a level 20 boss in campaign to a level 70. If he’s too strong, then ever more people won’t do the tower, and that’s not good for your account health. But 3000 damage and dead in his final form? Come on buddy
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What if your heroes reach the top of the tower, and there’s no roof. It’s like the top of a castle tower.
    Your heroes look around for a second or two, and then suddenly a giant demon gargoyle thing swoops down. It’s so big, it doesn’t all fit on screen. You only see it’s top half as it grabs onto the edge of the top of the tower, flapping its massive wings to prevent it from falling down. Like Sulfurious. After you beat it it falls down the tower and you get to see a view of the whole tower as it plummets to its doom. Like Sulfurious! Except he just lands with a thud. Or maybe the tower is on a cliff and he falls into the sea.
  • Even just making Chromus have 30k health per mode. At least he *might* get a chance to attack. Not with Shade or 10 stack GT but still...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    If the Devs do toughen him up, they should make Chromus not run away in fear when his HP's low. Please don't make him outright Fear immune, though.
  • Didn’t his name used to be Lord Chronos? Is this a Mandela effect?
  • Lord Chromus
  • Always Lord Chromus. Making reference to the five different colors.
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Didn’t his name used to be Lord Chronos? Is this a Mandela effect?
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Always Lord Chromus. Making reference to the five different colors.

Well he could be Lord Chronos in the sense he magically wastes 30 seconds of your life.
  • I like these ideas, but for most people their main team dies before floor 10, its a crazy thing to ever finish tower, if they make a mega boss all heroes should be usable against it and add some kind of extra reword, maybe 15-115 more gems?? hmm maybe a gold boost for early players and a gem boost for players over level 50!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I like these ideas, but for most people their main team dies before floor 10, its a crazy thing to ever finish tower, if they make a mega boss all heroes should be usable against it and add some kind of extra reword, maybe 15-115 more gems?? hmm maybe a gold boost for early players and a gem boost for players over level 50!!

LOL did you just say it's crazy to finish the tower? I finish with 2/4 of my starters 9/10 of the time. It could be that slow leveling is killing you, high roster power but low leveled heroes.
    I like these ideas, but for most people their main team dies before floor 10, its a crazy thing to ever finish tower, if they make a mega boss all heroes should be usable against it and add some kind of extra reword, maybe 15-115 more gems?? hmm maybe a gold boost for early players and a gem boost for players over level 50!!

LOL did you just say it's crazy to finish the tower? I finish with 2/4 of my starters 9/10 of the time. It could be that slow leveling is killing you, high roster power but low leveled heroes.

Honestly, just take Zen/Agnon/Solaris/Ferno and you'll probably survive the whole tower without losing anyone - And if you do, you have Solaris to revive them! Just make sure if Solaris immolates herself, that you stall the round long enough for her to come back. If you leave while she's in ashes, she'll stay dead.

Honestly, just take Zen/Agnon/Solaris/Ferno and you'll probably survive the whole tower without losing anyone - And if you do, you have Solaris to revive them! Just make sure if Solaris immolates herself, that you stall the round long enough for her to come back. If you leave while she's in ashes, she'll stay dead.

Yeah I use GT GG Pig Sol... I hate tower Agnon since he one shots a pig or GT here and there and Sol doesn't have the fury to bring them back.
  • I use zomm and GT mainly. Zomm’s minions come back as the original hero next floor
  • I use zomm and GT mainly. Zomm’s minions come back as the original hero next floor

after reading your topic i was just a bit angry, after this message i want to report you, or ban for some time, get some real life if all in game too easy for u
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    I use zomm and GT mainly. Zomm’s minions come back as the original hero next floor

after reading your topic i was just a bit angry, after this message i want to report you, or ban for some time, get some real life if all in game too easy for u

I barely play this game, and everything is still easy for me. Well, not PvP, but everything else (And maybe PvP too if I actually cared about it).
    Some of us have just been playing for years. Even just an hour or less every day for 2+ years will make everything easy for you.

Don’t get angry at others because they’ve been playing longer, or even because they spent more money. It’s just wasted energy to get worked up about such a thing.
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    I use zomm and GT mainly. Zomm’s minions come back as the original hero next floor

I barely play this game, and everything is still easy for me. Well, not PvP, but everything else (And maybe PvP too if I actually cared about it).
    Some of us have just been playing for years. Even just an hour or less every day for 2+ years will make everything easy for you.

Don’t get angry at others because they’ve been playing longer, or even because they spent more money. It’s just wasted energy to get worked up about such a thing.

Bro, you are totally right, but as you mentioned, not all play for years, have all heroes, spend money,
    but changes in tower and some game mechaics affects all,
    for me (for now) tower is only way getting gems and energy, also i focused only on 4 heroes, couse can't spend money and resources for all of them, for me everything now just fine, but if tower would get harder, it would be impossible to play further, hope you understand.

Sure it's silly to be angry couse of some game moments, im not native speaker, so probably didn't made it clear to show it is a joke =) no rage and so on, but i totally disagree with idea reworking tower and zomm(in tower) for now.
  • Swordking35Swordking35 Member
    edited April 25
    Just for the record, I have been playing on this account for for about 3/4ths of a year, I have the weakest Roster power in my guild, and I have spent no money. I get by.
    Not to blow my own trumpet or anything. I’m not boss 100 or anything. All I’m saying is that when you get down to it, the game is relatively easy when you play it smart

I’m going to add that I’m very sorry to the moderators. I sincerely meant for this to be a glitch discussion XD
  • Just for the record, I have been playing on this account for for about 3/4ths of a year, I have the weakest Roster power in my guild, and I have spent no money. I get by.
    Not to blow my own trumpet or anything. I’m not boss 100 or anything. All I’m saying is that when you get down to it, the game is relatively easy when you play it smart

I’m going to add that I’m very sorry to the moderators. I sincerely meant for this to be a glitch discussion XD

no worries man, it will jumpstart, just set a goal, jump for it, i choose to base my entire rooster on jabber, anything that synergizes with him, but it won't be op until you have like one good damage rune and 3 good defense runes, or just having solaris, but if you could have all of these it would be awesome, you only need one ascension for solaris, unless you get to really good runes and your jabber becomes good enough to use solo...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Swordking35Swordking35 Member
    edited April 25
    Just for the record, I have been playing on this account for for about 3/4ths of a year, I have the weakest Roster power in my guild, and I have spent no money. I get by.

no worries man, it will jumpstart, just set a goal, jump for it, i choose to base my entire rooster on jabber, anything that synergizes with him, but it won't be op until you have like one good damage rune and 3 good defense runes, or just having solaris, but if you could have all of these it would be awesome, you only need one ascension for solaris, unless you get to really good runes and your jabber becomes good enough to use solo...

Huh?
  • Just for the record, I have been playing on this account for for about 3/4ths of a year, I have the weakest Roster power in my guild, and I have spent no money. I get by.

Huh?

Nvm, i keep misinterpreting what people are saying, i thought you were saying you were in a block and were telling you what i did to get out of that block i had...