Dungeon Boss Merchandise

Not many people would want this, or maybe they do, but i want some merch, jabber plushies, hero plushies, DB Board Game pieces, and many other things i could name but people would complain this being to long...

Long story short, I think you guys should start selling merch like stuffed animals, it would be very profitable imo
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• EVERYBODY wants this! Figurines, plushies, t-shirts. Just don’t price it like the board game.
  • EVERYBODY wants this! Figurines, plushies, t-shirts. Just don’t price it like the board game.

Dont give em ideas, i am not paying 100 dollars for a plushie, a t shirt, not even a teleportation pad that teleports me into the world of dungeonboss... i would actually pay 200 dollars for that last one
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Yeah I could see evos, Ekko, cute Ferno/Koros/Jabber, even Kang Kung.
  • who wants a Darth Craig shirt? $25
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Merchandise could help a lot. Give the game recognition, make them money, and just generally make people happier.
  • I really want a jabber plushie...