Spirit Link

Can you guys please do something about spirit link? I think it lasts to long and does too much damage reversal (like WTF 100%?) On the very first tower floor. The one supposed to be the easiest, there was an auto-taunter so I couldn't kill Shade then he linked after his whole team was dead and I had to destroy one of my main heroes... first round. It would be better if at level 70 it did 50% reflect and could be effected by skill. Also only last from the turn Shade casts it to his next turn. Obviously he would still be good with damage multiplication and HUGE damage output.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I agree Spirit Link is incredibly overpowered. People argue for it saying "It's the only way Shade can even survive to charge Possession", yada yada, but isn't the point of a Caster to be squishy? If Shade is dying before he gets to Possession, you're not doing your job to protect him. Spirit Link should help a little bit, yeah, but it shouldn't make him totally invincible.

50% reflect would be perfect, as you said. And it really should only last 1 turn, maybe 2. It's a little ridiculous.

Oh, and while we're at it, what about Possession? If you ask me, he shouldn't possess someone and have all their abilities fully charged. I know the game can remember a dead unit's energy counts, because that's how Emily's revive works, so why can't Shade just possess someone and have their abilities be on the same cooldowns they were on when they died?
  • I agree Spirit Link is incredibly overpowered. People argue for it saying "It's the only way Shade can even survive to charge Possession", yada yada, but isn't the point of a Caster to be squishy? If Shade is dying before he gets to Possession, you're not doing your job to protect him. Spirit Link should help a little bit, yeah, but it shouldn't make him totally invincible.

50% reflect would be perfect, as you said. And it really should only last 1 turn, maybe 2. It's a little ridiculous.

Oh, and while we're at it, what about Possession? If you ask me, he shouldn't possess someone and have all their abilities fully charged. I know the game can remember a dead unit's energy counts, because that's how Emily's revive works, so why can't Shade just possess someone and have their abilities be on the same cooldowns they were on when they died?

Yep. He doesn't even need anything other than his basic and first ability to be good. He can make it on a team without any ascensions around the level 50/legend area already.