The Potato Army is growing... Are you?

AtizZAtizZ Member
edited April 22 in The Guild Hall
dl1l28xn2vml.png

The Potato Army is growing the best players in the game, so join one of our flourishing 13 guilds!
We use the best rune builds for fertilizer, the bright lights of our 24/7 active line chats, and the nourishing rain of top guild event rewards to grow you into one of our top potatoes.

Our GGT-III Rankings:
kdibdlpf5xaa.png

Our GG-X Rankings:
xowwopz5qxtl.png

Featuring:
*Multi-language Line chat and help rooms
*PVP help from several Legendary Conquerors
*Spots available for Players of all Levels & Playstyles
*Promotions After Every Guild Event

Want to be a potato? message us on the line app with the following information today!

Application Form:
Nickname:
Crowns per Week:
GG-10 Score:
GGT-3 Score:
(Further GG & GG Scores if available)

(Attach Profile Screen Shot)

Fill out the Application Form, contact beckerbear or jamess1891 on LINE ft9s5bcdwnmc.png and we will place you in the perfect guild for you.
NEWS 04/19: Unfortunately The Potato Force is no longer part of our family - we hereby distance ourselves clearly from all future actions carried out by them.
oNC5bHb.png
Post edited by AtizZ on

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    nice graphics!
  • denabugdenabug Member
    does anyone know why the potato force is leaving the potato family and moving to the underworld family ? which is family is better ? thx
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    edited April 21
    :smile:
    Post edited by JS1891 on
  • Andy118Andy118 Member
    Bump
  • danacdanac Member
    I find I grow too if I eat a lot of potatoes.
  • @denabug DM me
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots available this coming reset. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891 for guild placement. Thanks 🙏🏻
  • You guys really missed out on a good guild name... Hot potatoes or potatoes and gravy #IExpectedMoreFromAHighEndGuild
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I’ve stopped growing. I’ve been 5’7” for nearly 3 years now.
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    edited May 23
    Spots available after reset, for high end to low level players. 240 crowns a must and guild event participation. Message me @jamess1891 on Line chat app for guild placement. Make sure to include your game profile in your initial message. Thanks 🙏🏻
    Post edited by JS1891 on
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Bump
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Keep growing please. Harvest is approaching.
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots available this coming reset. If you need a guild for the upcoming pvp event, message me @jamess1891 on line chat app for guild placement
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Keep growing please. Harvest is approaching.

They should make a bob evans guild... i mean if they ordered everyone a free potato in the guild that would draw so much buisness/ guildmembers!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    @toothlessmon do you want to create that guild?
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots still available, don’t be left behind without a guild for the upcoming guild games. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891 for guild placement
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots available this coming reset. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891
    We have openings for different types of players
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots available this coming reset. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891
  • Oracle9Oracle9 Member
    Come join the family, we have spots open for dedicated gamers that want to have fun, receive top rewards and benefit from our interactive PvP, rune building and team composition LINE chats.
    Also we play DB trivia every Tues night, and that's really fun.
    Message me on the LINE app for more info.
    ID Oracle-9.
    GM of The Potato Army
  • Andy118Andy118 Member
    Line ID is karma118. Feel free to message me on Line if you would like to join.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Come on people. It takes this many potatoes to fill that jar with vodka.

ze0bq2l4x2tg.jpeg
  • Oracle9Oracle9 Member
    Our Potatoes make the finest Vodka in the world. It's the quality not the quantity
    GM of The Potato Army
  • Lorenz0Lorenz0 Member
    I do like Vodka.
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots available for incoming reset from starters to high performers. Join our family. Message me @jamess1891 on line chat app so we can discuss further.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Whales like potatoes

1891, February: James Bartley, the ’Modern Jonah’

In 1891, American newspapers were abuzz with the story of a singular event that was claimed to have happened in February of that year; the earliest the story seems to have hit the papers is in July, after the sailing vessal Star of the East docked at New London, Connecticut, in the United States, completing a two and a half year trip. A statement of a remarkable nature was presented by a thirty-eight year old sailor aboard the ship by the name of James Bartley, which was vouched for by the captain and crew.

In February 1891, the Star of the East was near the Falkland Islands off South America, when the lookout sighted a large whale. Two longboats were dropped and the hunt was on. Two harpoons, one from each longboat, were sunk into the whale, which fought hard. The whale dived and the harpooners started to pull the slack line back into their boats, when the whale re-surfaced and started to beat wildly with its tail. One of the longboats managed to get away, but the other was struck by the animal's nose and tipped over... by the time the second longboat could perform a rescue, one man had drowned and one was missing and presumed drowned.

Within a few hours the dead whale was pulled alongside the Star of the East, and the crew was busy cutting it up and retreiving the fat. The job took up the rest of the day, and a good part of the night, and then work resumed about noon the next day. It was on the second day that something strange was discovered; as the stomach was freed and brought to the deck for rendering, it was seen that something bunched up within it was showing spasmodic signs of life. When the stomach was cut open, they discovered the missing sailor -- James Bartley -- curled up and still alive, though just barely, thirty-six hours after he went missing!

He was laid out on the deck and splashed with sea water; the whale's gastric juices had bleached Bartley's face and hands to a deathly white and wrinkled them. For two weeks he was kept in the captain's cabin; physically, he recovered fine... but mentally he was unstable. But by the third week Bartley had fully recovered, and had resumed his duties.

After he recovered his senses, Bartley told how he remembered being thrown from the boat and into the water, where he was engulfed by darkness and felt himself slipping along a smooth passage that seemed to move and carry him foreward. He came to an area with more room in it, and was able to reach around. Upon feeling a yielding, slimy substance as the walls, he realized he had been swallowed. There was plenty of air, but it was terribly hot in the stomach and this drained his energy; that and the horror of his eventual fate caused him to lose his mind and pass out. The next thing he was reasonably sure of was waking in the captain's cabin.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    BF likes whales.
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    @bvs72 you have too much time in your hands to be copying and pasting a story or maybe making one. Do me a favor and just recruit for us. Or better yet join us