The Dark Heroes Can't Stand All This Spring Brightness!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
om3qsuiett20.png

The Dark Heroes are already sick of this nice spring weather, so they decided to throw a festival for themselves and have agreed to help each other out a bit more than usual in battle!

We've got dark quests, dark dungeons, and various other forms of darkness for you to enjoy. Dark Heroes also get the "Champion of Darkness" passive which gives them a boost to their attack, defense, health, and skill, and also lets them do a free attack after a Dark ally does their normal attack!

And what's with the Dark Heroes whispering stuff about a new hero? They seem kind of scared. Aren't they supposed to be the scary ones though??
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Spread the darkness! >:)
  • BiffBiff Member
    So can the gravestones give Agnon tokens?
  • Dark heroes whispering about sandy Peterson
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Nature spirit coming? :)
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I can’t even remember the last time we’ve had a Light, Water or... well, any element-based event other than Dark.

And even so, it seems these Dark events get used way more often. I could just be remembering things wrong, but that’s how it feels.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    I can’t even remember the last time we’ve had a Light, Water or... well, any element-based event other than Dark.

And even so, it seems these Dark events get used way more often. I could just be remembering things wrong, but that’s how it feels.

On that note: how hard is it really to flip the switch on one of these element events during Monday-Wednesday? Having the first half of the week be a known-empty is too demotivating and boring.
    coneyK wrote: »

On that note: how hard is it really to flip the switch on one of these element events during Monday-Wednesday? Having the first half of the week be a known-empty is too demotivating and boring.

Well, Tuesday is good for 3x materials at least. But I agree, why not run elemental events throughout the week? Monday through Friday, one day for each element. Then the fun events on the weekends where people have spare time.
    Will this portal be the all dark heroes for the whole event or rotate out heroes but feature dark?
  • Nice work on more tiers in the leaderboard. Can’t wait to see how it plays out next week guild-wise. Hope the rewards-tier matching will go well.
  • I've been waiting for this new hero for about 3 weeks, and I have been wrong every time i tried to think of the date. I hope this means next week right? I really have been stocking resources for this dude/chick, whoever it is. Release em next week please with some hero revamps for light heroes on the way as well?

Second thought, buffing light heroes must be pushing it a bit.
    Light heroes are very weak right now but you know eventually they will get reworks. It's gotta be something unique though. Beast teams have constant revive, the light heroes need some type of ability that puts souls to rest as a counter. Like eating the brains but with laid to rest on a corpse not even Zomm can eat the brain or revive as a zomminion. Hopper would have no corpses to bounce on either. Basically making the dead stay dead with no corpse to use while protecting your dead heroes from being used. This could be something for Emily/Augustus if lights had a rework and maybe Malice could get her own dark resurrection abilities :3
  • Light heroes are very weak right now but you know eventually they will get reworks. It's gotta be something unique though. Beast teams have constant revive, the light heroes need some type of ability that puts souls to rest as a counter. Like eating the brains but with laid to rest on a corpse not even Zomm can eat the brain or revive as a zomminion. Hopper would have no corpses to bounce on either. Basically making the dead stay dead with no corpse to use while protecting your dead heroes from being used. This could be something for Emily/Augustus if lights had a rework and maybe Malice could get her own dark resurrection abilities :3

Light heroes are totally outclassed, from the ones that have always been near-useless (Sifu, Alexandros) to the ones that got nerfed (MK, Zen), to the ones that have just stood still while everyone else around them has been improved (Dhaegon, Black Diamond).

Leonidas is the only light hero I use regularly because of the boost he gets from Solaris to help the beast team stay rezzing. With Agnon's introduction that's now a potential disaster too.

Maybe lights will just get a huge anti-dark buff and then they will be the strongest heroes lol
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited April 22
    I wonder if the "Champion of Darkness" passive will be considered in the long run as a Permanent Passive as from a perspective, it is because of that passive alone that Undead teams complete with dark heroes like pontifex actually gives a few players a fair chance of beating the current Beast Meta for the duration of the event. (More effectively than normal I might add.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • I wonder if the "Champion of Darkness" passive will be considered in the long run as a Permanent Passive as from a perspective, it is because of that passive alone that Undead teams complete with dark heroes like pontifex actually gives a few players a fair chance of beating the current Beast Meta for the duration of the event. (More effectively than normal I might add.)

No way this should become a permanent passive, it's just way too powerful and it destroys pretty much every defense.

unless the Elves get it

• "nice spring weather"

yeah not really, its snowing in april
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • "nice spring weather"

yeah not really, its snowing in april

Opportunity for a new part of the storyline, Icebloom/Igorok event about saving spring, bam, done, now its time to wait for the cash to come in B)
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Come on, dude. You need a bigger signature image. That thing is so small I can barely tell what it is.

I *think* it's Valkin with chicken pox.
  • I can’t even remember the last time we’ve had a Light, Water or... well, any element-based event other than Dark.

There was a Water and Fire event just like a month ago...
  • L0rdL33t wrote: »
    Yes, but @JackHallow666 wasn’t there at the time. (Feel free to correct me, Jack. :smile:)
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
    L0rdL33t wrote: »
    Yes, but @JackHallow666 wasn’t there at the time. (Feel free to correct me, Jack. :smile:)

I was not, lol.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Come on, dude. You need a bigger signature image. That thing is so small I can barely tell what it is.

I didn't realize how annoying it was, since I put it in my signature at least 5 people have told me to remove it :|
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice