Resuming on Dungeon Boss Wiki

Okay, I've worked on the Dungeon Boss Wiki some time ago - mostly providing images and updating hero pages. Although I haven't been active lately, I've thought about resuming anyways. There's something I gotta throw out, though.

Is there any thoughts on what I'm doing? I know that there's a lot of renovating/updating that's required. It may seem ambitious, but I'm willing to contribute. After all, I'm doing this as a way to help out the community. :smile:
Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
IGN: CrimsonKid
tgtu88snl2ot.png

Comments

• Hansuke and Executum are outdated. They still have pre-halloween update info.
  • A lot of people can list all the things the wiki needs, I will just say this:

A good wiki is incredibly helpful to beginning players and for quick reference for even experienced players. A good wiki can also greatly increase participation in a game.

The DB wiki has done both of those for me. Any enhancements are always helpful. More than once I've brought up a page and searched for the subtopic I want (most often lately to see which heroes are elves, monsters, flying, etc.) or I've gone to hero ability descriptions to decide which heroes are best for a given situation.

If there's much to do, just pick something and do it, I'm sure it will be a big help. Only you can decide what and how much you want to do. Know that whatever you do will help the community.
  • @MrTheWaffleKing Thanks for the reminder. :smile:

And yeah, what I'm planning to do is go through each and every hero page to see what can be changed. So, thanks for your response, @sirtainly :smiley:
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • WasiWasi Member
    'Aria is in the top 3 PvP heros.'

That is some good in-game advice we can add to the wiki for the new kids.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • plsno

I might make some other thread in the future relating to my adventures through the Dungeon Boss Wiki. Could be a place to ask for requests incase I need info that I don't recall or thoughts on this-and-that and stuff n' things™.

Oh well, wish me luck! :smile:
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • Mangle is outdated too- your work doesn't go unnoticed, I check up on the wiki every week to see new changes and am delighted to see new and updated info,
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid