Barbaric predictions

I don't know what the new hero could be named, been a while since I have played him in any video game whatsoever, so I will just call him Ragnorok for now, some of these abilities will be abilities I have used in past posts, but revamped a bit to fit the image of this new hero prediction

Green,legendary,slow,barbarian,tank

0 ascensions

New Passive!! Shield drain I

Whenever a barbarian deals damage drain some defense from the damaged enemy

New passive!! Heavy armed

Deals 25% more damage, armored allies gain heavy armed instead of armor

1st Ascension
Requirements: 2 brawny evos, 44green evos,3 spirit evos, and 21 red evos

New Passive! Shield drain II

25% of all damage done is transferred into an absorb, and chance to drain defense from damaged enemies

2nd ascension
Requirements:6 bushido evos, 22green monarchs,22 red monarchs, and 13red evos

New passive!! Got no points

Deals increased damage to enemies that have less defense then you, if they have less health then you also Provoke them

New Passive! Conquerer

Whenever this hero takes damage or is killed gain a stack of conquerer which increases damage allied barbarians deal by 10% for each stack, stacks up to 5 times, at max stats permanently gain fast, and fury peaked

(whenever this hero deals damage chance to deal that much damage to all other heroes, so an aoe if you are lucky enough will do 4x more damage then usual in pvp to everyone)

New Passive! Shield drain III

Whenever a barbarian deals damage drain some defense from the damaged enemy, they also gain an absorb equal to damage dealt (whenever they would take damage it affects the absorb instead, if they don't deal any damage to the target the absorb won't disappear)

Abilities

sheild bash (basic attack)

Attack target, attack an additional time for each stack of conquerer on this hero, then purge this hero

Shield slam

Damages all enemies equal to defense, damage is increased by damage reduction, and damage reducers that might be on the enemy (including stuff like off balance and disease) 5 energy

Secure the kill

If an opponent is below 10% health(including dead) burn it, then grant all allies a random passive it possessed (allies can roll the same passive, including armor)5 energy

Into the fray

Gain 20% increased damage, haste, And taunt, this abilities cool down is reduced for each buff purged by his basic attack, starts powered,7 energy

Abagail revamp

Her basic attack becomes furious charge, but with less increase to teams attack

Her skull cracker is replaced with axe throw which range attacks targets twice, criticals will cause her to throw another axe until she no longer crits... Or until the target Is dead, this ability has a 4 turn cooldown

Abagail gets a passive called duel wield which makes her successful attacks have a chance to be cast again when damaging.

Abagail gets a passive called offense is the best defence which makes attack buffs buff defense, and makes damage penatration reduce damage the hero takes(this effect include runes that rolled any form of damage increase

She gains a new ability that is in furious charges place called raid which deals damage, steals an energy from target, and steals a buff 3 energy

Rampage is replaced with barbaric shout which doubles the attacks of all barbarians, and causes other barbarians to attack a random enemy

Also on her second ascension she gets the passive weapon of doom- charged blade

Whenever she attacks it has a chance to be cast next turn instead and have double the effect if on a team with ragnorok (this effect stacks and the current state would be repeated by dual wield)

All barbarians also gain the passive barbaric heratige which makes them have a chance to follow up each others attacks

Ballgame revamp

Balog loses his tank status, hearty taunt is replaced with thunder struck which makes him take medium damage and increase his attack up to 70%, and grants him shocking grasp and haste for 2 turns, 5 energy

Mute no longer requires pontifex to be on the team, and if the target is already silenced his attacks deal double damage

Thunder shout is replaced with thunder clap which deals medium damage to all enemies, applies silence, and has a chance to apply shock, if the target is already silenced apply rude to it (increases damage it take and allies have a chance to attack him or her whenever they basic attack) 4 energy

Bull rush also gives balog fast until the end of his next turn

On his second ascension he gets the passive weapon of doom- silenced death

When someone dies ressurect silenced, this silence can't be removed,if he or she was already silenced automatically die, this effect may only happen when on a team with ragnarok

I'm sorry I couldn't think of the third hero
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• Thoughts??

(By the way I thought of making this hero into a barbarian that doesn't fit in, a flower loving one, kinda like zen but idk I liked this version better
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • The new hero is named Drakk and will be warrior class:
    dl85hri799ej.jpeg

Since he is a counter to Solaris I’m thinking that ther will be a passive that will make the bodies disappear after killed.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • The new hero is named Drakk and will be warrior class:
    dl85hri799ej.jpeg

Since he is a counter to Solaris I’m thinking that ther will be a passive that will make the bodies disappear after killed.

i gave him an ability that burns an enemy corpse and steals a random passive for each barb... it also has a chance to steal solaris res... But i didn't know he had a name... where do you guys find this info, I haven't ever been able to find this...
  • @toothlessmon it’s buried on page four of the thread linked below:

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56931/new-question-answer-process-replaces-weekly-db-guild-summits#latest

The burning corpses crossed my mind too as an option. Another option would be the ability to fear all enemies (except those immune of course) with a 100% chance of them running away once they get below 20% health.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • @toothlessmon it’s buried on page four of the thread linked below:

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56931/new-question-answer-process-replaces-weekly-db-guild-summits#latest

The burning corpses crossed my mind too as an option. Another option would be the ability to fear all enemies (except those immune of course) with a 100% chance of them running away once they get below 20% health.

strange i never saw that post... do you need the link to see it or what???