You can read all about Drakk the Warlord, our new legendary Barbarian HERE
Abigail The Brutal:
- Rage is a new passive that all Barbarian heroes have. It is a stacking ability that increases every time a Barbarian is hit, and increases when using certain abilities. Rage doesn't do anything on it's own, but it impacts many passives and abilities that Barbarians have. Rage has a maximum of five stacks, cannot be stolen (you can't really steal an emotional state), and resets when heroes enter a new room in a dungeon.
Balog THE LOUD:
- Increased attack, defense, health, and skill.
- Abigail is now a Rogue.
- The cooldown for Furious Charge has been reduced from 8 to 4.
- Furious Charge now adds a stack of rage to all allied Barbarians after the attack finishes.
- Abigail's Skull Cracker ability has been Replaced with Dogs of War. Dogs of War allows Abigail to attack a random enemy twice. Then, for each stack of Rage Abigail has, a different ally will attack a random enemy twice. No ally will get more than one set of attacks, meaning the ability is at its most powerful when Abigail has three stacks of Rage. However, at 4 stacks or Rage, if Balog is on your team, he will use his Cry Havoc ability. What's Cry Havok? Keep reading to find out!
- Abigail's Rampage ability is now Rage Cage. Rage Cage allows Abigail to do a physical attack on a targeted enemy, and then an attack on a random enemy. Then, for each stack of Rage Abigail has, she will do another attack on a random enemy, meaning this ability can do up to seven hits in total!
- Abigail now has the Rage passive
- Abigail now gets the Fast passive at her final ascension.
- Abigail now gets the Toughen Up passive at her final ascension, which gives allied Barbarians the DEF UP buff whenever they gain a stack of Rage.
Ignus the Mad
- Every other Barbarian already had "the SOMETHING" in their name, and we didn't want Balog to feel left out! And what better title for the boisterous Barbarian than "the Loud"?
- Increased defense, health, and skill.
- Balog's Thunder Shout ability is now Cry Havoc. Cry Havoc allows Balog to do a ranged spirit attack that provokes the targeted enemy and silences all enemies. This attack does 10% more damage for each stack of Rage he has. If he's on a team with Abigail, she will use her Dogs of War ability. NOTE: Balog will NOT use Cry Havoc after Abigail uses Dogs of War if it was triggered from this attack and vice versa. No infinite loops here.
- Bull Rush now attacks an additional random enemy for every stack of Rage Balog has.
- Balog no longer has the Frenzy passive.
- Balog now has the Rage passive.
- Balog now has the Barbarian Assault passive after being ascended once, which makes allied Barbarians deal 20% extra damage for each stack of Rage.
- Balog's Mute passive now works when on a team with Drakk instead of when he's on a team with Pontifex.
(Note from Joel: It was really fun watching all of you guess the last Barbarian, and kind of hilarious how few of you considered Ignus):
- Increased attack, defense, and health.
- Decreased skill.
- Ignus' Wall of Fire ability is now Fire Nova. Fire Nova deals Fire damage to all enemies and gives allies Burning Touch (a chance to burn on all attacks for 3 Turns). The more stacks of Rage Ignus has when using this ability will increase the chance for Burning Touch to activate. NOTE: Rage will NOT impact the odds for Burning Touch working if it is provided sources other than Fire Nova.
- The cooldown for Heist has been reduced from 6 to 3, and it now provides an additional energy to allies for each stack of Rage that Ignus has.
- Ignus' Volcanic Shards is now Incinerate. Incinerate does a ranged Fire attack on a targeted enemy with a chance to burn, and removes the target's corpse if they die from the attack. This attack does 20% more damage for each stack of Rage Ignus has.
- Ignus no longer has the Pyromaniac passive. (See Fire Power)
- Ignus no longer has the Fire Immune passive. (See Fire Power)
- Ignus no longer has the Fire Crusade passive.
- Ignus now has the Rage passive.
- Ignus now gets the Maniacal passive after being ascended once, and the passive has been functionally changed to allow Ignus to attack anytime an enemy becomes Burned.
- Ignus now gets the Fire Power passive after being ascended once, which makes him Fire Immune, and Fire allies deal boosted damage to Burning targets.
- Ignus now gets the Burning Mad passive after being ascended twice, which allows allied Barbarians to gain a stack of Rage when they deal damage to Burned enemies.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hansuke's Parry to do a retaliation attack against monsters when IGOROK is on the enemy team, despite the Monstrous Presence passive.
- Fixed the description of Nimriel's Get Over Here ability to indicate that enemies have a decreased chance to hit when Dazed by the ability. The ability has always worked properly, but the description numbers were displaying incorrectly.