Hero Concept - Grask the Barbarian Healer

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited April 26 in Fan-Made Heroes
Grask the Barbarian Healer

0acwx0mn6rpz.png

Grask had always had a love for music and song, but also a love for war. Luckily for him and other Barbarians, he found a way to combine both.

Class: Barbarian/Healer
Element: Fire
Stats:
Health - 6/10
Attack - 3/10
Defense - 4/10
Skill - 7/10

Runes: Fire/Fire/Nature/Light/Dark

Passive Abilities:
0A:
Rage - This Hero gains Rage when attacked. Caps at 5 stacks.
Drums of War - At the start of each turn, Grask buffs each Barbarian ally’s Atk or Def (at random) by [40%] for 1 turn.
Envigorating Beat - 25% of all damage Grask deals is returned to all Barbarian allies as healing.
Barbarian Heart - 25% Increased Health for Barbarian allies.
1A:
Envigorating Beat II - 50% of all damage Grask deals is returned to all Barbarian allies as healing.
Enraging Blows - Whenever this Hero lands a Crit, they gain +2 Rage, and other allied Barbarians gain +1 Rage.
2A:
Barbarian Heart II - 40% Increased Health for Barbarian allies.
Doomsong - 5% Chance on all attacks to deal 3x damage. +5% Chance per stack of Rage.

Abilities:
Drumbeat - Basic Ranged Spirit attack, Silences target for 1 turn.

Battle Song - Heals all allies, removing 2 debuffs. Barbarian allies are healed 2x, and have all debuffs removed. Then buffs team Crit by [30%] for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Beat-Down A number of Physical Melee attacks on a single target equal to the number of stacks of Rage Grask has (minimum of 1). If the target is killed by the attack, Grask uses Battle Song (does not require energy).
Cooldown: 5

Battle Cry - Ranged Spirit attack on all enemies for low damage, purging 1 buff from each enemy. At 3 Rage, purges 2 buffs, and at 5 Rage, purges 3 buffs. Then grants Barbarian allies ‘Enraged’ for 2 turns, buffing their Atk and Crit.
Cooldown: 5

Comments

• Love to see that you're making characters again! Do we really need 3 fire barbarians tho?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • qwert_yearqwert_year Member
    GingeNinja wrote: »
    Love to see that you're making characters again! Do we really need 3 fire barbarians tho?

I could totaly see Grask as a green hero
  • qwert_year wrote: »
    GingeNinja wrote: »
    Love to see that you're making characters again! Do we really need 3 fire barbarians tho?

I could totaly see Grask as a green hero

I could do one better I can see him as a light!!

Although I think the barbs are already op and this would just make my team better... But meh I like it the same.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I was thinking light or blue, yea.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • I'm not that person anymore, I only use ignus as barb, sometimes I use them In tower though... Don't get me that farm 3 or less floors.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...