Alexandros Buff

2»

Comments

• Deathrift_ wrote: »
    I'd actually like to see a legendary spirit, along with spirit hero revamps. That would seem pretty cool, but and it would also make sense for solaris to become a beast spirit but then she would have more passives.

So a legendary Spirit hero, THEN make Solaris a Spirit, so that there's two legendary Spirits, one of which is Solaris?

No thanks.

Shade is getting a new passive called bestial link which makes all enemies take damage from spirit link... No thanks

No....?

Also about splitting Solaris in two, it's not removing a slot. It's splitting an already crazy legendary healer from a legendary beast leader.

It technically is, I mean people already run Solaris because if they don't they get rekt, like jabber for example needs the lifesteal to stay afloat, bovus needs the bonus attacks to compete with grog gnog, I know it sounds like a great idea to you, but I highly doubt you have tried the lower level beasts without Solaris for a long time, not to mention with these new barb teams I would have no way to deal with turn one team silence because I can't run shikate to silence balog, and yes bovus is my aoe burst,

The worst part is grog and gore tusk don't even need that fourth member because they basically do it themselves, and with no room to put in my gore tusk counter i lose against that team... Imo splitting her into 2 is AWEFUL, not to mention all the bugs that would happen...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I just noticed I was reading this post wrong... I thought it was saying I need to use both heroes to get the Solaris passive XD
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    I'd actually like to see a legendary spirit, along with spirit hero revamps. That would seem pretty cool, but and it would also make sense for solaris to become a beast spirit but then she would have more passives.

So a legendary Spirit hero, THEN make Solaris a Spirit, so that there's two legendary Spirits, one of which is Solaris?

No thanks.

Shade is getting a new passive called bestial link which makes all enemies take damage from spirit link... No thanks

No....?

Also about splitting Solaris in two, it's not removing a slot. It's splitting an already crazy legendary healer from a legendary beast leader.

It technically is, I mean people already run Solaris because if they don't they get rekt, like jabber for example needs the lifesteal to stay afloat, bovus needs the bonus attacks to compete with grog gnog, I know it sounds like a great idea to you, but I highly doubt you have tried the lower level beasts without Solaris for a long time, not to mention with these new barb teams I would have no way to deal with turn one team silence because I can't run shikate to silence balog, and yes bovus is my aoe burst,

The worst part is grog and gore tusk don't even need that fourth member because they basically do it themselves, and with no room to put in my gore tusk counter i lose against that team... Imo splitting her into 2 is AWEFUL, not to mention all the bugs that would happen...

Why are you saying Bovus and Jabber need Sol if she isn't even on your team? Also Splitting Solaris would have no effect on your Rocky.

Not sure why I would want to run lower leveled beast if I could run good ones.... That's not how the meta works.

Also what bugs?

• Why are you saying Bovus and Jabber need Sol if she isn't even on your team? Also Splitting Solaris would have no effect on your Rocky.

Not sure why I would want to run lower leveled beast if I could run good ones.... That's not how the meta works.

Also what bugs? [/quote]

They need her on the team because I need the Solaris passives, also at that moment I thought you were implying that I would have to run 2 Solaris for the passive, idk, but whenever they do a revamp it will always have some assortment of bugs... And I was trying to make a point that jabber needs that lifesteal to stay competitive, and bovus needs the bonus attacks to stay competitive
  • Exactly. You say you use Solaris purely for passives. Say Pignius took on the role of beast leader with all the passives, it wouldn't effect you at all. Just sub in Pig instead of Solaris AND get 50% chance for bonus attacks. If anything, it buffs your team. (Unless you were lying about only using her for passives and actually use her for res.)
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Exactly. You say you use Solaris purely for passives. Say Pignius took on the role of beast leader with all the passives, it wouldn't effect you at all. Just sub in Pig instead of Solaris AND get 50% chance for bonus attacks. If anything, it buffs your team. (Unless you were lying about only using her for passives and actually use her for res.)

But he wants to build a Rocky/Lily/Jabber/Bovus team, so he doesn't want Sol OR Pig...
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Exactly. You say you use Solaris purely for passives. Say Pignius took on the role of beast leader with all the passives, it wouldn't effect you at all. Just sub in Pig instead of Solaris AND get 50% chance for
    bonus attacks. If anything, it buffs your team. (Unless you were lying about only using her for passives and actually use her for res.)

But he wants to build a Rocky/Lily/Jabber/Bovus team, so he doesn't want Sol OR Pig...

Thank you XD is it so wrong to want a turn where I can gain my entire team haste, have two plants at 4 stacks of growth, all enemies applied slow, and basically dead, without having to run goblins, my goblins are quite bad... They are in worse shape then my barbs were before the buff
  • That's the issue is that combos are there so no one can optimally run any team they want and potentially be super OP.
  • That's the issue is that combos are there so no one can optimally run any team they want and potentially be super OP.

Not even close to being as op as the barbs or grog gnog igorok teams...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I once suggested that Solaris' reviving should only work for Beasts, but that was really unpopular with a lot of people. I suppose not because it would affect Beast teams, but because to counter Solaris Beast teams, people often use non-Beast teams with Solaris on them. Just for the revives, obviously.

If anything, that just proves that Solaris is too overpowered. Because Solaris exists, every main team should have some way of revival, or else they're basically forced to lose to Solaris (besides the Barbarians, that is). What should happen is that Solaris' reviving get nerfed across the board.
  • I would be totally ok with this, I don't even use Solaris for that anyway, so cmmon let this happen, no more rezzing, more Solaris passives not needing solaris!!!!
  • How does all of this still impact a potential Alex buff?
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • How does all of this still impact a potential Alex buff?

this post lost that purpose a long time ago... your eyes BETRAY YOU!!!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 11
    This was an old post that got sucked into the "NEEDS MODERATOR APPROVAL" void and has been spat out. Sorry. Please delete.
2»