Patch Notes: May 2nd, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Released Abigail's Epic!
  • Fixed an issue with Damage Penetration vs Magical runes that were keeping them from dealing as much damage as they should.
  • Fixed Graniteform and Ice Block so they will be purged when they would otherwise be stolen. Previously, they could not be purged.
  • Fixed a corner-case crash related to Goretusk's Avalanche.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel what about the issue that's allowing dark heroes to kill Barbarians through Unbridled Rage when they are Haunted?

Any update on a fix? It's causing all sorts of confusion and frustration in PvP.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    ScoutYo wrote: »
    @Joel what about the issue that's allowing dark heroes to kill Barbarians through Unbridled Rage when they are Haunted?

Any update on a fix? It's causing all sorts of confusion and frustration in PvP.

We're working on the bug, but I do not have an exact timeline for the fix.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Abigail’s new bug is amazing. It’s like she’s a lone Barbarian, and your invisible allies are her ancestors fighting along side her.

Keep the bug, but make it so your allies only become 50% transparent :wink:
  • Abigail’s new bug is amazing. It’s like she’s a lone Barbarian, and your invisible allies are her ancestors fighting along side her.

Or so we can at least target them, I can't heal anything if Abby is dead, but I do like the bug I guess... Just not what it does in batte XD its like she sacrificed them for ultimate power and now they are ghosts forced to bend to her will...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Abigail’s new bug is amazing. It’s like she’s a lone Barbarian, and your invisible allies are her ancestors fighting along side her.

It makes tapping the sparklies so much easier. Also, PVP is interesting with Abi on both teams. You're never quite sure who's still alive until the end.