Will guild quests get more interesting as I level up?

I’m a level 23 and my daily guild quests are always just to fulfill all of my daily quests. Will this change? I actually don’t like doing all of my daily quests because I always have to salvage a rune and I don’t have a ton of those.

Comments

• Same thing at level 70. :/ Runes get easier because every lame chest from quickloot gives a bad rune.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Is there some law that says there have to be ten - no more, no less - daily quests? I don't understand why they didn't throw out pointless dailies like upgrade/salvage a rune, or buy a thing, or summon a thing, back when they got rid of the other tedious dailies like drink two potions. Why do they still exist? What is their purpose? Do the devs people think people will forget how to buy things or use the portal if players don't do it every single day? What is the sound of one hand clapping?
  • The quests are designed to get players to engage with every aspect of the game. They can be completed in a matter of minutes and don’t require many resources. They are geared toward newer players.

Changing the dailies would likely add more tedium and require more resources. They’re fine the way they are.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    The only daily quests that actually engage players are to do ten dungeons, have a shot at the tower, do four PvP raids. The rest is pointless busywork. I haven't forgotten how to use the portal, the reason I have free gold summons in the bank is because they don't really offer me anything I want right now. At least, not enough to slooowwwly go through each chest. The rune quest in particular bothers me because I usually have to do something that I would never do otherwise, namely upgrade some random uncommon quality rune to level 2, and then recycle it.

Cutting the dailies down to dungeons/tower/raids would be a quality of life improvement with no loss.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    No. They used to be way more varied, but still got a dull looking for the same enemies all the time.

Now they are the same boring crap tasks everyday. So many changes for the worse.
  • NolaPaceyNolaPacey Member
    Well that’s kind of a bummer. Thanks for the info.
  • Same thing at level 70. :/ Runes get easier because every lame chest from quickloot gives a bad rune.

actually event runes give me legendaries all the time... most of them are superior, this only has happened with dark dungeons going for light and others next, i have enough dark runes.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

actually event runes give me legendaries all the time... most of them are superior, this only has happened with dark dungeons going for light and others next, i have enough dark runes.

I'm just saying that it's easy to destroy bad runes at 70 because quick looting dungeons ALWAYS give crap runes. Nothing at all to do with events or good runes...?

I'm just saying that it's easy to destroy bad runes at 70 because quick looting dungeons ALWAYS give crap runes. Nothing at all to do with events or good runes...?
    Your right, when will they put demon girl in portal, I am waiting and wait bored. Also I want to see all of the revamp details, little sad that only malice and Emily were revamped and not the other demons.... But oh well I guess this revamp just bites the dust.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Your right, when will they put demon girl in portal, I am waiting and wait bored. Also I want to see all of the revamp details, little sad that only malice and Emily were revamped and not the other demons.... But oh well I guess this revamp just bites the dust.

How is that related at all now...?

How is that related at all now...?

It isn't, I just wanted to throw it out there.