Bone tilt?

Alright.. So.. Where is da Bone tilt needed to upgrade the sword of bones! It says its not found in dungeons, where is it? Its not in the crafting either
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 12
    I haven't got Yor's epic, but I'm guessing it's the next epic part you need. If that's the case, you need to be level 60 before you can get it - level 50-59s can only upgrade epics up to level 5 or so. It drops in the blue Boss Island dungeon, exactly like the initial part does. So no quick looting, and be sure to bring his majesty along.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    I haven't got Yor's epic, but I'm guessing it's the next epic part you need. If that's the case, you need to be level 60 before you can get it - level 50-59s can only upgrade epics up to level 5 or so. It drops in the blue Boss Island dungeon, exactly like the initial part does. So no quick looting, and be sure to bring his majesty along.

Thanks for the advice!
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Do you mean bone hilt?
  • danacdanac Member
    Do you mean bone hilt?

because bone tilt sounds vaguely dirty....
  • danac wrote: »
    Do you mean bone hilt?

#MatureForum
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    Do you mean bone hilt?

Sounds more like what happens when a skeleton loses at a video game and gets mad.