We've got two hero updates to go along with our Dark VS Light
- Increased Health and Skill
- Decreased Attack and Defense
- Emily's Epic attack now also heals her
- Resurrection is now Angelic Resurrection. Angelic Resurrection revives a fallen ally, and gives that ally Haste and 3 energy. Cooldown: 5.
- Cleanse is now Cleansing Wave. Cleansing Wave heals and remove all debuffs on all allies. Cooldown: 3.
- Purging Smash is now Divine Justice. Divine Justice is a melee physical attack on a targeted enemy that deals splash damage to other enemies. It marks all enemies hit with the Magnified Light debuff, which makes afflicted enemies take more damage from Light heroes. Cooldown: 3.
- Emily now has the Angelic passive ability at all ascension levels. Angelic makes her immune to debuffs, Light Immune, and gives her an Aegis Shield at the start of dungeons.
- Emily now has the Demon's Bane passive ability after being ascended once. Demon's Bane lets her take less damage from Demons and lets her deal bonus damage to Demons.
- Emily now has the Divine Presence passive ability after being ascended twice. Divine Presence lets her automatically purge 1 buff from all enemies at the start of her turn.
- Increased Attack, Defense, and Health
- Decreased Skill
- Theft of Grace now adds 1-3 elemental buffs to all heroes on your team. Cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- Purging of Sins is now Malevolent Strike. Malevolent Strike does a melee physical attack on a targeted enemy and does splash damage to other enemies. The attack deals bonus damage to targets with high maximum health. Cooldown: 3
- Envious Blade is now Envious Rampage. Envious Rampage does a melee physical attack on a targeted enemy and two random enemies. The attack lifesteals and has a chance to steal a buff on hit. Cooldown: 4.
- Malice now has the Armored passive ability at all ascension levels.
- Malice now has the Demonic Harbinger passive ability after being ascended twice. Demonic Harbinger makes non-Demon enemies start with the "Sacrifice" debuff, which prevents them from being healed and they take 2x damage from Demons.
- Malice no longer has the Greed passive ability.
- Malice no longer has the Lethal Lust passive ability.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment