Greater Rune Not Showing in Honor Shop

When I hit level 50 I started seeing a rune tab in the honor shop selling one greater rune every season. Now, I am level 52, and for the past two seasons that tab has seemed to have disappeared. Is this normal for the rune tab not to show up anymore? Or is this actually a bug that hasn't allowed me to get this season's as well as last season's rune?

Comments

• GammaPanda wrote: »
    When I hit level 50 I started seeing a rune tab in the honor shop selling one greater rune every season. Now, I am level 52, and for the past two seasons that tab has seemed to have disappeared. Is this normal for the rune tab not to show up anymore? Or is this actually a bug that hasn't allowed me to get this season's as well as last season's rune?

I'm not sure if they sell runes every season.
  • echonapechonap Member

They do sell runes every season. This sounds like a bug.

• echonap wrote: »

They do sell runes every season. This sounds like a bug.

Hey @Joel would you be able to clarify this for me? If the rune shop is available to those over level 50, it kind of sucks that I've been deprived of runes for the past two weeks.
  • Bump
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Just sent ticket to support about that and have some clarity on that. The requirements for runes are different and to see rune tab for each of the season you need different level. When I hit lvl 55 I could see runes back on honor shop. Hope that helps !