Patch Notes: May 24th, 2018 [Welcome to the Jungle & Alexandros Rework]

Comments

• graddersgradders Member
    @joel 10,000 xp needed per level and you get 5 per quick loot. Over 400 quick loots in 5mins plus the time it takes to upgrade 4 heroes. Hmmmm
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    gradders wrote: »
    @joel 10,000 xp needed per level and you get 5 per quick loot. Over 400 quick loots in 5mins plus the time it takes to upgrade 4 heroes. Hmmmm

Whales are insane.
  • @joel does mythical beasts increase max health runes applied, because it's only affecting my jabbers health by 1k...

Also 5 and 4 stars don't have any higher numbers, the 5 star is still 60% and 4 star is still 40%

How do you know exactly how much it's affecting his health?

Simple, math (letting him almost die then heal to full health with a critical, it healed 13k, he had a sliver of health left so I knew that the fraction that was left was 3k soooo yeah, also I know it doesn't affect runes and stuff or my jabbers max health would of been21k, but yet he can only take that 15k...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • gradders wrote: »

When did you update? The new content was actually released 1-2 hours before the normal 3pm reset time.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The event started at 3pm, but the content update was separate That was released about 10am CST this morning.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Also, just realized that Alexandros could potentially really punish Barbarian teams... Instant damage reflect against their waves upon waves of attacks could really whittle them down fast.

What is Lily's reflection at? I think Alex could really have a chance if it has the same reflect value at the start of the dungeon. (Only thing keeping it balanced would be no reduction and no plant stacks.)
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    Reflected and revenge attacks don't proc the barbarians invulnerability. If they get lethal damage from reflect or from a revenge attack they just die.
    Mati01 wrote: »
    Reflected and revenge attacks don't proc the barbarians invulnerability. If they get lethal damage from reflect or from a revenge attack they just die.

Alexandros is the true counter to the Barbarians! xD
  • Another expensive counter I can't afford :disappointed:
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    What should we call this new update? Oh, I know!

f28bcf6wrm4t.jpg

Expensive?
    Another expensive counter I can't afford :disappointed:

Expensive?

If you don't have Alexandros 6* by now, I'm deeply concerned for you.

Expensive?

I'm sorry, I never really farmed tokens, I am probably the only level 70 with 2 6 stars and the rest are 5 or less, or I don't own them, one of which being Alexandro's, I thought he was so bad, and honestly I was spending energy elsewhere.

Expensive?

I'm sorry, I never really farmed tokens, I am probably the only level 70 with 2 6 stars and the rest are 5 or less, or I don't own them, one of which being Alexandro's, I thought he was so bad, and honestly I was spending energy elsewhere.

Honestly I'm the same way at 4 stars (only 3 6 star heroes so far). He's really cheap evo wise though.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Another expensive counter I can't afford :disappointed:

Expensive?

No need to apologize, that's your own self-created problem. I remember well the daily grind to collect tokens in ones, twos and threes, to star up lots of heroes, and reckoning the months it would take to max them.

I starred up everyone I could even if I wasn't using them, in case they became useful one day. I even have Sifu at 6 stars.

Good news is you can collect at least two Alexandros tokens a day most days, and three during the current event.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    So apparently Alex's new electrostatic field passive is so powerful he can now shock chests! Or even himself at the end of a pvp battle!
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    So apparently Alex's new electrostatic field passive is so powerful he can now shock chests! Or even himself at the end of a pvp battle!
    Probably because a chest is treated like any other enemy (whereas it can be targeted in order to claim the loot).

I once saw Masuta Kira perform Death Blossom at a chest in the Tower (from his Tenacious Assault trait). It was funny to see. XD
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    Probably because a chest is treated like any other enemy (whereas it can be targeted in order to claim the loot).

I once saw Masuta Kira perform Death Blossom at a chest in the Tower (from his Tenacious Assault trait). It was funny to see. XD

That's hilarious, do you remember if it had health? Could we potentially KILL chests??

That's hilarious, do you remember if it had health? Could we potentially KILL chests??

I honestly would love it if instead of fixing this bug, they just made chests have health bars. That way we'd have to open them by making our heroes bash them open. Maybe even doing enough damage would grant you cool rewards, like a celestial evo or gems!

Although, I doubt that'll actually happen... but I can dream!
  • I honestly would love it if instead of fixing this bug, they just made chests have health bars. That way we'd have to open them by making our heroes bash them open. Maybe even doing enough damage would grant you cool rewards, like a celestial evo or gems!

Ooh, I can actually see this happening! Let's attack chests!!
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • Ududu2 wrote: »

I honestly would love it if instead of fixing this bug, they just made chests have health bars. That way we'd have to open them by making our heroes bash them open. Maybe even doing enough damage would grant you cool rewards, like a celestial evo or gems!

As long as it increases rewards, I bet it would increase time between dungeons making loot keys cost more gems because of value increase.

As long as it increases rewards, I bet it would increase time between dungeons making loot keys cost more gems because of value increase.

Oh I thought of that. I don't mean to say that the chests will take a huge amount of damage before they open. Maybe one or two good hits will do.
  • danacdanac Member
    Also, just realized that Alexandros could potentially really punish Barbarian teams... Instant damage reflect against their waves upon waves of attacks could really whittle them down fast.

until they steal the buff
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I'm guessing it's not a stealable buff since it's a passive thing now, the same way you can't steal stuff like Ekko's Ethereal Spirit. (Right? I don't have Alex ascended.)
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's not a stealable buff since it's a passive thing now, the same way you can't steal stuff like Ekko's Ethereal Spirit. (Right? I don't have Alex ascended.)

Correct, can't be stolen or purged, pretty funny watching koros get a big smack in the face for once
  • OH no stop making me need multiple copies of heroes, if Alex becomes viable I will have basically nothing to deal with the lily drak team... Oh my I just noticed turn 1, for someone with full reflect runes could just run lily with 3 energy runes, cast reflection with Alex on team, easy reflect 100% of damage dealt and increase it by 20% for 3 turns, A.I won't know what hit him/her.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 25
    I haven't come across any Lily-fied barbs yet. Does Emily purge the dodge buff from Pollen Cloud, or the +def buff? Either way, Emily is now light-type immune so she won't take damage from vines at least. Emily. (Emily.)
    Emily is really good now.
    Correct, can't be stolen or purged, pretty funny watching koros get a big smack in the face for once
    Sweet. Although I'd have thought a Grimm fan would be all in favour of a hero like Koros, who's about big attack power and bad defenses. ;)
  • That is of course the victim survives.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 25
    I bet Alex will soon become meta forcing everyone to use defensive health runes or jabber and hope the epic makes them run away... And the worst part is that once the damage reflection is over lily can just cast hers... And that's only if the user doesn't have any energy runes
  • I bet Alex will soon become meta forcing everyone to use defensive health runes or jabber and hope the epic makes them run away... And the worst part is that once the damage reflection is over lily can just cast hers... And that's only if the user doesn't have any energy runes
    Does the 4th stat on Health runes heal Alex?