Construct Rune War!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
3rzbm7f0g3yy.png

CLANG! CLUNK! The Constructs are revved up and ready to go! We're not sure who installed these ticket dispensers on them, but we're pretty sure it was Therand.

All Constructs get the Siege Machine passive during this event, which allows them to lower enemy defense on any hit. Yes, that means Furnace can lower the defense of the entire enemy team using his basic attack. Please note that defense debuffs do not stack in terms of effectiveness, they extend the duration of the buff if one already exists.

We've also given Alexandros an upgrade! Read all about the changes HERE.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 24
    Is it possible to get more than 50 tickets per manual dungeon run? I'm sure it's working as intended, but this is one of those events where tapping sparklies doesn't give tickets, right? I haven't slept much the last few days so my brain's even more fried than usual, and I can't remember how this event has gone previously.

P.S. Thank you for giving Abigail the Furious her skin back, she looked a bit chilly without it.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Yep! Running a dungeon with a construct gets you 50, whereas running a dungeon without one or without a construct gets you 10. There are no tickets in sparkling objects.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me. :)
  • The yellow caster rune you are selling for 50k tickets has a fourth stat that reads “10”
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    The yellow caster rune you are selling for 50k tickets has a fourth stat that reads “10”
    What yellow caster rune are you seeing? I see one that has damage reduction
  • 1EyedWillie1EyedWillie Member
    edited May 25
    The yellow hero rune for sale appeared in my inventory as “caster” rune with a 4th stat that read “10”
    kz44hzov3quv.png
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Hmm, I want a rune with 10
  • danacdanac Member
    ooooh. 10!

You can't get better than that!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Whoa, congrats, Willie! They've given you the first +10 energy rune!
  • Stinky wrote: »

That explains why they are absurdly expensive and cost more than a disease rune and shock rune, even that 10% heals at the end of each turn.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Stinky wrote: »
    It’s only fair!
  • Jvan15Jvan15 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Yep! Running a dungeon with a construct gets you 50, whereas running a dungeon without one or without a construct gets you 10. There are no tickets in sparkling objects.

Isn't 50 tickets a run a bit on the stingy side? Even in the last malice/Emily event you got at least 200 and upwards of 500 a run.

On top of that, the top runes went from 30k each to 50k. I know the event is a bit longer, but let's be real this is excessive...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're going to get that rune fixed. No need to contact customer support. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Joel wrote: »
    We're going to get that rune fixed. No need to contact customer support. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's it supposed to say? It's the 20% chance to steal buff right?
  • echonapechonap Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    What's it supposed to say? It's the 20% chance to steal buff right?

10% damage reduction (not PVP or PVE specific)

• boooousakboooousak Member
    I thought it was +5 energy?
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member

Well it isn't fixed yet.
  • BeedleBeedle Member
    When are the barbarians going to get nerved? I haven't been able to beat the tower since the barbarian teams were spotted and I really haven't gotten almost any gems each day anymore, which is really frustrating. Also, in pvp, they are r i d i c u l o u s l y powerful!
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited May 27
    Beedle wrote: »
    When are the barbarians going to get nerfed? I haven't been able to beat the tower since the barbarian teams were spotted and I really haven't gotten almost any gems each day anymore, which is really frustrating. Also, in pvp, they are r i d i c u l o u s l y powerful!

Have you tried using the team Goretusk, Emily, Ferno, Agnon?
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    When are the barbarians going to get nerfed? I haven't been able to beat the tower since the barbarian teams were spotted and I really haven't gotten almost any gems each day anymore, which is really frustrating. Also, in pvp, they are r i d i c u l o u s l y powerful!

is there any other way that doesn't require ferno,agnon, or goretusk?? (Also no alexander)
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 27
    Barleyman wrote: »

is there any other way that doesn't require ferno,agnon, or goretusk?? (Also no alexander)
    Maybe there is, but I don't see how. I've been able to rune Emily to take a hit and now enjoy some success against Shade barbies with Gore/Emily/Ferno/Zomm. Without Gore and Ferno to lower the barbs' damage output on turn 1, I can't imagine how you could reliably survive.

You could try runing Kobal for skill, laff as he gets completely murdered, and hope that his disease is potent enough to curb barb damage for your other three heroes. Even then, Shade and Balog aren't going to get diseased on turn one. Good luck!

Edit: Oh, yeah, and another thing Gore is good for: freezing Abi. If you've got any freezing skin runes, make use of them. I don't see how you can get around the lack of Wildfire - if I can't get any Wildfire on the barbs before turn 3, I'm completely dead. Koros is great at purging and all, but with the amount of random damage going on without GT, good luck keeping him alive.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    At first i was so happy when i saw that in the first time in forever the meta is not a 100% resistent to crowd controll type debuffs. Then i realised clensing regeneration runes are a thing and i where back at square 1.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Whatever other troubles I have, cleansing regen isn't one of them. If Emily doesn't get rid of it, she can clear the way for someone who can (probably Ferno or Koros).
  • It's the exact same problem with the water rune I bought for 50.000 tickets, it also has only a 10 written as its fourth stat. It needs to be fixed, since I worked hard to get 50.000 tickets, and just 10 doesn't real equal all the hard work done to get it. v86yi8k10xad.jpg
  • FluCityFluCity Member

Water rune is the same.....
  • BeedleBeedle Member
    I feel that because the barb team brings in money for BF I have a feeling they will never get nerfed. It's very possible another hero or altered to current heroes will come out that will "balance" out the barbs...:( The tower is absolutely hell now and I can never beat the waves and waves of 6 star extremely powerfully runed heros on multiple different floors, including barbarians.
  • Beedle wrote: »
    I feel that because the barb team brings in money for BF I have a feeling they will never get nerfed. It's very possible another hero or altered to current heroes will come out that will "balance" out the barbs...:( The tower is absolutely hell now and I can never beat the waves and waves of 6 star extremely powerfully runed heros on multiple different floors, including barbarians.

I think it would be less op if each time they were hit they got a shield that reduces damage dealt by 90% of the next hit they get, and then he will vengance strike the attacker and lifesteal damage dealt... Even if they had lifesteal while they are damaged would be less op then immunity to kills, and maybe rage should be based missing health, or probably the most easiest nerf- make cry havoc not a first use ability, switch it with his bull rush= easy nerf, and it will allow people to react quickly to the situation...
  • BeedleBeedle Member
    That would work. The 75% damage reduction given on top of the already high defense and huge attack as well as the invincibility given before death makes them unbelievable.