The game is **** now. Just quit.

Bye. You ruined the game.

Comments

• PVP does suck now... hope something will happen to the barbs. Maybe the new light hero will offer an alternative without being the new must have team.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 29
    PVP does suck now... hope something will happen to the barbs. Maybe the new light hero will offer an alternative without being the new must have team.

Honestly I haven't changed to much... Is what I would of said if I didn't use drakk on my jabber team instead of bovus... I feel so DIRTY!!! :confounded: I didn't mean to run him, it just happened, my winrate against shade teams went up and I am sorry... Forgive dobby master it won't happen again :weary:
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 29
    Oh, are you having more luck against barbs with Rocky/Lily/Drakk/Jabber? I don't think that really counts as a "dirty" team.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 29
    Stinky wrote: »
    Oh, are you having more luck against barbs with Rocky/Lily/Drakk/Jabber? I don't think that really counts as a "dirty" team.

Sadly it's too RNG Based, I have to roll a full house to win (double jabber epic) and then hope they don't kill me by next turn. Aka I only have a 10% chance to win not counting the lasting a turn, honestly I dont think that drakk can help me here, maybe replace him with Emily?

Honestly I need to get that final epic level if I am to have some chance to win against them, because currently I have only 6.3% chance to even pull off their shields setting them to 1 health... But it crushes almost every other team I have faced, even Alex teams, but those were extremely close to being losses.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Well, that's Jabber for you. Maybe if his lifesteal didn't require Solaris (PLEASE). Probably not, but maybe.

Perhaps it's time to swap out that sap Lily for golden goddess E M I L Y?
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Well, that's Jabber for you. Maybe if his lifesteal didn't require Solaris (PLEASE). Probably not, but maybe.

Hey! I'll have you known that lily is an underrated awesome hero and is the back bone of my.team. I wouldn't be the powerful almost pro i am today without lily!

Hey! I'll have you known that lily is an underrated awesome hero and is the back bone of my.team. I wouldn't be the powerful almost pro i am today without lily!

Lily actually works really well with Emily, she gets ganked by someone, then she hopefully lives until her turn, revives lily, then boom automatic turn 3 plant, tried another otk team (ignus,Emily,lillith,and Solaris) if any die Emily is there, and she can cast Rez more often because the Rez of ignus will grant the energy train an early start. Aoe's become most favorable here... Anyway I have tried Emily instead of lillith, she can be better in some situations, but sad to say she isn't better against armored enemies, the double damage only works on non armored, when she's on the team I will steamroll people like goretusk...

Lily actually works really well with Emily, she gets ganked by someone, then she hopefully lives until her turn, revives lily, then boom automatic turn 3 plant, tried another otk team (ignus,Emily,lillith,and Solaris) if any die Emily is there, and she can cast Rez more often because the Rez of ignus will grant the energy train an early start. Aoe's become most favorable here... Anyway I have tried Emily instead of lillith, she can be better in some situations, but sad to say she isn't better against armored enemies, the double damage only works on non armored, when she's on the team I will steamroll people like goretusk...

If emily is that good then im gonna put her in my ALPHA HERO ROSTER.
  • Well if she's ascended go right ahead, she's kinda a flat pancake in defense until she is ascended getting that start with aegis, main reason she's good is that there are heroes that have low energy abilities like say lilies one with nature, it would transform anyone to plants, or it can make the mega op abilities come sooner like energy gain, aoe's, or shikates spore cloud (gives haste to plants) I think she can fit into a lot of teams, but again she needs the ascensions.