The Guild Grand Tourney has begun! Here are a few reminders about how the event works:
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- There are special passive effects running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs last for the entire event.
- There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies/leaderboard progress in any way.
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
- All single target non-basic attacks deal reduced damage! For easy reference: Any attack that isn't debuffed by the "Drenched" status is debuffed by this!
- All Armored heroes get an additional bonus that reduces the damage they take from all sources by 10%.
- All Legendary heroes deal 15% bonus damage for each buff they have. Note: The event effects are considered passives, not buffs!
In addition, whenever you win a PVP raid, you will earn 2x event tickets if you win with a Barbarian, 3x with 2, 4x with 3, and 5x if your team is all Barbarians.