2018 Hero Tier List..... But True

124»

Comments

• I'd say alright tier or good tier, I mean he may deal 0 damage, but he has a start of game reduce energy, I mean no one has that kind of effect, imagine how much you could do to grog teams, they never get the chance to apply their slow, and you get the easiest happy ending
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I'd say alright tier or good tier, I mean he may deal 0 damage, but he has a start of game reduce energy, I mean no one has that kind of effect, imagine how much you could do to grog teams, they never get the chance to apply their slow, and you get the easiest happy ending

With Agnon's graniteform, debuff immunity and low cooldowns, Solar Shot feels like the only way to stop a first-move defending Agnon from murdering someone outright. Not to mention preventing Balog from using Cry Havoc on turn one, even through Shroud. He's not the light version of Shade or Lily that I was hoping for, but Deadeye's still really good.
  • Ok Going In Good Tier!
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    I Don't Really Think It's Fair To Put Him On The List Yet, As Most People Don't Have Him At A Reasonable Level.

I have him at lvl 63 yet don't use him for some reason.
  • Star Level
  • stars don't really matter for this hero, i mean light has only 1-2 damage runing options, we used him for -1 energy beginnning of game, usable on any enemy!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Fair Enough 😂😂😂
  • Yummy,
    Can you reprint your tier list with all the recommendations that were given. As a newbie, I come back here to refer to your list all the time. Thanks!
  • I've Been Doing That As I Go Along! But Thanks! I'm Happy My List Is Helpful 😊
  • Hi guys, a newbie here (just reached lvl 21 xD). Thanks for the tier list.

I'm using right now Balog, Abigail (their combo is amazing lul), Brom and i don't know what should put here. Have Emily, is she good in this team? Shadowblade (3 dark + Abigail i don't know XD)? Maybe a tank with provoke?

I know I need to learn a lot XD working on it :smile:
  • Warriondo wrote: »
    Hi guys, a newbie here (just reached lvl 21 xD). Thanks for the tier list.

I'm using right now Balog, Abigail (their combo is amazing lul), Brom and i don't know what should put here. Have Emily, is she good in this team? Shadowblade (3 dark + Abigail i don't know XD)? Maybe a tank with provoke?

I know I need to learn a lot XD working on it :smile:

Ideally a tank should have taunt, Balog has this when ascended though. If you have Shade, he would make the dark allies better, otherwise they don't really combo. Emily is good on any team besides Solaris.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Emily's good on a team with Solaris, too. :P
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Die thread die. This is last month’s list. Sifu in the worst tier?
  • Why are you suggestion this thread should die? The OP does a relatively good job of updating it whenever he/she can; it's not a job, it's a hobby. Is there going to be a new thread each time a tier list needs to be updated? I hope not...It's much easier to maintain a single thread for a single topic.
  • li30li30 Member
    edited July 29
    Sifu is the most f*** OP toon nowadays
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Why are you suggestion this thread should die? The OP does a relatively good job of updating it whenever he/she can; it's not a job, it's a hobby. Is there going to be a new thread each time a tier list needs to be updated? I hope not...It's much easier to maintain a single thread for a single topic.
    He was joking, dude.
  • Black diamond should be in the god teir
  • WarriondoWarriondo Member
    edited July 30
    Ideally a tank should have taunt, Balog has this when ascended though. If you have Shade, he would make the dark allies better, otherwise they don't really combo. Emily is good on any team besides Solaris.

Cry Havoc, the special of Balog, triggers Dogs of War (Abigail's skill), which makes all of your team attack 2 times just in Balog's turn. Isn't that a "combo"? xD I don't know if I explained correctly, english isn't my mother tongue.

Using right now Brom, Abigail, Balog and Shadowblade. Hope I can ascend Balog soon to have his taunt!
  • I mean that dark allies don't combo besides with Shade.
  • Time for an update...
  • update would be easy, barbs - god tier, dwarfs - good tier, other heroes - thrash.
  • These seem hard to keep up and manage during a fast-growing meta, at least that's what I think. Now, I do wonder how the OP is doing since the thread was created.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • OP hasn't been online since July...
  • Heroes have changed their tier a lot of times ... do not look what others believe ... try to find out by playing and using your heroes 😉
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited October 10
    Overpowered God tier
    Dwarves
    Emily

Good tier
    Barbarians

Trash tier
    Everyone else

There, a new updated list
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I can’t wait for 2019 so we can get the new list.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I can’t wait for 2019 so we can get the new list.
    Valkin hit Sifu so hard that he's back in the worst tier. What now, bvs72? What now?
  • Jibber needs to be added to God Tier
124»