Efficient ways for farming celestial Evos

Kind of self explanatory on why I need a better way to farm these. Is crafting the fastest way other than buying them in the shops? Is there a faster way I’m missing?

Comments

• Try And Get Your Celestials During The Weekly ''3x Celestial Evo Appearance Chance'. At Least That's What I Do...
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Try And Get Your Celestials During The Weekly ''3x Celestial Evo Appearance Chance'. At Least That's What I Do...

I do that but I still have little luck with getting them
  • i buy from tower or craft the simple ones that just need a few of each monarch
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited June 18
    There is no quick way to farm evos.

You can go through Evo Island every day, that has a reasonable drop rate for evos and celestial evos. That's the best way to start collecting evos.

You can wait for a 3x or 5x event, but as the drop rate in regular dungeons is very low (maybe 1%) it's still not going to net you many evos.

You can buy from the shops.

You can craft what you need, given the materials.

When there's an event dungeon it usually has a better drop rate for the particular evo then campaign dungeons.