Deadeye teams

Hello fellow players,

Tonight i 'll start playing deadeye since i'm vip10.

I can see two choices here.
1st test team: Deadeye - Black Diamond - Yokuzuna - Takumi. Black diamond can buff Deadeye with Martial Artist so i wanna test it out.
2nd test team: Deadeye - Indigo/or Therand - Yokuzuna - Takumi. Buffing Takumi with more dmg and activate Bring it Down! from Deadeye. See what happens..

If you recomend any other choices feel free to tell me so i will test them. Definitely tank rune on Yokuzuna..

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    What's BD's damage like now? Sadly, my BD's only got two stars, and I'm low on the totem pole so I haven't run into any assassin teams, either. I was thinking Deadeye/BD/Emily +1 might be cool, but probably too weak offensively if Deadeye and BD don't pack much of a punch.
  • I am fortunate to have a FA 6* BD and FA 5* SB so here is the team I use for the event quest: Deadeye, BD, SB, and Selwyn with tank rune. If you don't have the tank rune swap selwyn with zomm or emily
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • does deadeye a threat if to compare with drakk?
  • This PvP quest was actually great fun and does a great job showcasing Deadeye’s value, even at 1 star, against brutal PvP teams. Solar Shot is OP.

My fave deadeye teams:
    Shade, deadeye, Balog, Drakk (general teams)
    Solaris, Ferno, agnon, deadeye (Emily/agnon teams)
    Ferno, agnon, Emily, deadeye (barbs)
    2pstq5npuyc3.jpeg

• StinkyStinky Member
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    does deadeye a threat if to compare with drakk?
    Drakk and Balog are joined at the hip, whereas Deadeye's a lot more independent. I've only ascended him once but Deadeye is to Torchy what Solaris was to pre-buff Emily. I wouldn't be surprised if Deadeye causes Ekko to become a more valued defender for his energy protection, since Solar Shot is so amazing.

@MonkeyHunter - how high is the purge rate from Deadeye's Sun-Tipped Arrows, would you say? It's gonna take me a while to get all eight of those bushido evos and enquiring minds want to know...
  • @Stinky good question. Purging buffs was never part of my strategy so I didn’t pay too much attention. When it did happen it was a nice perk. 20% sounds reasonable.