Deadeye's Redemption!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
w6ckwtfrlclr.png

Deadeye is here, and he's keeping his eye on you!

There will be a hero calendar with doors that can be opened each day with different keys (check out the fancy new key designs!). You'll be able to get bronze keys from each day's quests, and can also buy keys in the shop.

A few important things about this event:
  • This event will involve event tickets. Tickets can be found all over the game, and running dungeons with Honorbound heroes will double the number of tickets you get.
  • There is a guild event associated with the event, similar to the one from Winterfest based on the number of tickets your guild collects. Rewards are based on thresholds, and the rankings are not competitive.
  • If you are in a guild, 50 tickets will be sent to everyone in your guild every time you use a gold key. This is not listed on the door, but you can see who has gotten tickets for your guild by checking the guild chat.
  • You can only open door 1 on day 1. On day 2, you can open door 1 and 2, but can only open door 2 if you've opened door 1. This continues until day 14.
  • On day 14, if you open the last door, they will all reset and you will have the option to open any/all of them again if you so choose, in any order you want.
  • Using gold keys on all 28 doors will allow you to 6-star Deadeye AND collect a bonus quest for an Elite Light Rune!
  • The event shop will be extended at least a day longer than the event itself to give players a chance to spend all their tickets.
  • A second set of repeatable quests will be added in the second week of the event. These quests will be different from the first set of repeatables.
  • On Day 13 of the event, we will be giving a free Gold Key to all VIP 10 players, a free silver key to all VIP 5-9 players, and a Bronze key to all VIP 1-4 players.
  • Some of the doors pay out runes. You can long-tap on the runes to see their stats and rarity. Please note that rune rarity will vary by level. Players level 1-29 will get improved runes, 30-49 get greater runes, and 50+ get superior runes. The rune payouts WILL update as you level up, and are not locked in at the start of the day. So if you start a day at level 49 and hit level 50 before opening a door with a rune, the rune will be superior.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• Will there be a 2nd Set of Repeatables like the Drakk event had?
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    The event shop is horrible straight horrible. There’s nothing to buy for me
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited July 2
    Yes, there will be a 2nd set of repeatables. :)
    Post edited by Joel on
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Some mats for me and silver keys. There is zero else to buy with tickets
  • I think Barbarians are doubling event tickets, not the Honorbound.
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    w6ckwtfrlclr.png

Deadeye is here, and he's keeping his eye on you!

There will be a hero calendar with doors that can be opened each day with different keys (check out the fancy new key designs!). You'll be able to get bronze keys from each day's quests, and can also buy keys in the shop.

A few important things about this event:
    • This event will involve event tickets. Tickets can be found all over the game, and running dungeons with Honorbound heroes will double the number of tickets you get.

you'e doing a better job of explaining things on the banners, but this was left out.
    I suspected it, so I had to come here to confirm.

Gabee1611 wrote: »
    I think Barbarians are doubling event tickets, not the Honorbound.

I'm seeing Honorbound heroes doubling tickets. Is anyone else seeing Barbarians doubling them?
  • Yeah I also agree there’s not much to spend tickets on. Maybe add a corrupted heart ?
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • wagdogg wrote: »
    Some mats for me and silver keys. There is zero else to buy with tickets

You got the titles pre event ?
    " I dont care for meaningless cosmetics "

Well it's something to spend tickets on that you dont have,so there are things to buy with event tickets for you
  • Titles are worthless, you can type your own title in before your message.
  • @Joel
    Yeah I definitely agree that the tickets are literally going to go to waste. Last time I spent all the tickets I earned. If I recall there were runes in the event shop and materials for elite runes. Other than the gold key and the titles which as mentioned do nothing which impacts play, the ticket shop is devoid of anything to spend on which we don't already get everywhere else.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member
    edited July 1
    Yea, what @lythstihl said. Superior + Elite runes need to be added to the event shop as soon as possible.

EDIT: For a more reasonable price :tired_face:
    Post edited by GingeNinja on
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • I'm planning to spend my tickets on 23~ish silver keys and a gold key.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @Joel will VIP folks be getting an additional gold key towards the end of the event?
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    @Joel will VIP folks be getting an additional gold key towards the end of the event?

He said in an earlier announcement that on day 13, VIP 10 will get a gold, VIP 5-9 will get a silver, and VIP 1-4 will get a bronze...
    kpung07 wrote: »

Check the last bullet point in the original post. :)

Also, we're looking into making additions to the ticket shop.
  • When will the next celestial evo extravaganza be
  • @Buddyv2013 Monday 3pm CST - Tuesday 3pm CST : this is every week
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited June 25
    kpung07 wrote: »

Check the last bullet point in the original post. :)

Also, we're looking into making additions to the ticket shop.

@joel any word on ticket shop additions? If they come too late, it won’t leave us time to decide whether or not to farm tickets for them. List of what will be added, even if it won’t be until such and such a day, would be hugely helpful. Thanks!
    Ticket shop additions should be up on Thursday at the *latest*. :)
  • @Joel your the community manager right ? Of all the mobile games with community managers you have to be the best I’ve seen. Other games CM do such a poor job of listening to their community , but I see you out here every day doing your best to listen. Keep up the amazing work!
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Joel wrote: »

Awesome. Thanks for the response @joel.
  • danacdanac Member

Awesome. Thanks for the response @joel.

it will be Hagrim tokens.
  • I really want a way to get The Tomb Lord Zomm Skin
  • Buddyv2013 wrote: »
    I really want a way to get The Tomb Lord Zomm Skin

I second this motion
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    All day I hear people asking why they can't see the events nor use their event tickets. I thought it must be a level issue. I created a new account and took it to Level 12. I could not see it either. What level do you need to be to participate in event doors and use accumulated tickets?

@Joel what level do you have to be to participate in the calendar events?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    All day I hear people asking why they can't see the events nor use their event tickets. I thought it must be a level issue. I created a new account and took it to Level 12. I could not see it either. What level do you need to be to participate in event doors and use accumulated tickets?

@Joel what level do you have to be to participate in the calendar events?

During the Agnon calendar event, Joel stated that level 15 was the lowest level.
    niclow92, events become visible to players starting at level 15.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    Can we stop with the “win 40 PvP raids with the new, low star hero” quests? Maybe at least make the refresh free during the event. That’s a brutal hill to climb.