Win 4 PvP raids with Deadeye [1/10]

sirtainlysirtainly Member
edited June 2018 in Main Campaign Discussion
Maybe I'm way off in my reaction. If so, I apologize.

I can't even win 4 raids out of every 8 with my best current team against all the barb team opponents, and this 20,000 event point quest expects me to win 40 raids with a hero I have not yet unlocked, that will by the end of the event be in the 3-4 star range?

I sure hope he does well at 1-2 stars against overlevelled barbs.

(As it is, I keep loosing ground each week in pvp since barbland began. I must really not understand something fundamental about pvp matchmaking..I need to take a class :)
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Remember, you have two weeks to complete that quest. It's definitely going to be more difficult to do now than it will be later in the event.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I’m concerned too. I’ve had early success shoe-horning him into the flying team: Solaris, Ferno, agnon, deadeye. Those are my best runed heroes and deadeye performs the duties of a lightning rod.
  • @sirtainly Emily and Ferno wreck barbs.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited June 2018
    @sirtainly Emily and Ferno wreck barbs.

My current best anti-barb is Goretusk, Ferno, Agnon, Emily - but its iffy. I think part of the problem is I'm still running those old puny superiors and greaters :)

I think I'll try MonkeyHunter's idea above, after I unlock, rune and ascend (I hope) Deadeye.

@Joel, I appreciate the advice. I was hoping to dual-use those pvp raids with my 4 dailies to keep the cost of raid tickets down.

I admit it was an emotional reaction to seeing a quest that required a hero I didn't even have yet, and maybe to some frustrating tower experiences I had earlier in the day. I also want to get as many tickets as early as possible so I can buy as many silver keys in the store as I can. I'm feeling a gem resource pinch from the tower.

I need to make sure I'm rested and fed before posting in the forum.
  • I haven't lost yet w/ MK, Deadeye, GT, and Emily
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    I haven't lost yet w/ MK, Deadeye, GT, and Emily

I’ve tried that team a few times. It’s getting destroyed by any decently runed barb or zomm/Emily/agnon team.
  • Yeah, I’m concerned too. I’ve had early success shoe-horning him into the flying team: Solaris, Ferno, agnon, deadeye. Those are my best runed heroes and deadeye performs the duties of a lightning rod.

I thought of that team, I deserve recognition! :tongue:
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • @Skip_Holmes yeah I spoke too soon after winning my first 4 matches I'm yet to win again with said team.
  • a time when i'm glad to not be in legend 1....
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...