Deadeye's Redemption - Calendar Doors

2»

Comments

• Anyone have a good use for the heal runes? Curious if I should get 3 of them.
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    @MonkeyHunter - the last time healing runes like these were offered I grabbed one of each and put the health-health one on Zomm and the defense-defense one on GT. Not sure if that was a great idea but my logic was that these are characters that I use a lot in different ways so I wanted to give them a way to consistently regain lost health.
    I would love to hear what runes people recommend getting with three gold keys. I am having trouble deciding this time around. The barb ones are tempting given how much they are driving the meta. However, the meta can change pretty quickly and other options have the advantage of not having the fourth stat tied to a particular hero family.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks :)
  • @PugsOfWar do you think the Healer rune is worth 5,000 gems? Or would 2 be plenty? The survivor rune does a better job as long as it doesn’t get purged.
    edited July 5
    @MonkeyHunter - imo two should be good for the reasons you state (third would cost 5,000 gems and survivor can be a better/cheaper alternative). I might change my mind if the outcome of most individual pvp or tower battles remained uncertain longer than a couple rounds. In that case one could argue that a third event health regen rune would be better bc the 2 rounds of survivor benefit would run out too soon. Does that make sense?
    @MonkeyHunter - I'm sure you already thought of this but I figured it was worth mentioning...although a survivor rune has a much cheaper gem cost than a 5,000 gem health regen rune from the event, that survivor rune does have a pretty heavy resource cost compared to most other superior runes. If you are low on resources or are saving those resources for epic upgrades etc. the event rune might start to look more appealing.

I hope this helps :)
  • DsyR9DsyR9 Member
    Are the bonus doors the same as the first ones? Does bonus door 5 contain the same loot as regular door 5?
  • flokyiflokyi Member
    Hi everybody,
    I come to you because I have a question about the reward of the door 12.
    If I understand correctly we are entitled to 5 invocations to the VIP portal even if I am VIP 0?
    If so, is it available or should I wait for a certain day?

Thank you all for your answers !
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Per Joel on 07/03/2018...
    Joel wrote: »
    Apologies, I misspoke. The weekly event makes the VIP portal open to all VIP1+ players, we will be running an event later this weekend that opens the VIP portal to ALL players.

So pay close attention, sometime in next 2 days any VIP0 can use them.
  • flokyiflokyi Member
    great !
    thank you for your answer sirolk
    In your opinion is it interesting or is it better to take the runes?
  • flokyi wrote: »
    great !
    Runes. Not even a question.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 6
    DsyR9 wrote: »
    Are the bonus doors the same as the first ones? Does bonus door 5 contain the same loot as regular door 5?

Yep, they're the same.

Thanks for all the work you've put into the thread, sirolk99.

MonkeyHunter - I'd recommend getting two green heal runes, if nothing else. Lily with 30% HP heal per turn/20% HP plus survivor rune is great for the tower.
    Joel wrote: »
    We will be opening the VIP portal for all players for a limited time in the near future to account for this calendar door! :)

For all VIP0 (f2p) players who got the 5 VIP summons in the calendar door...
  • echonapechonap Member
    flokyi wrote: »
    great !

Runes, and it's not even close. If I had 26 gold keys, the I would skip the 5 VIP summons twice.
    VIP Summons currently open to all players (even VIP0 / f2p) until tomorrow's midday reset. So if you used a gold key to get the 5 summons now would be a good time to use them.
2»