Didn't receive free VIP summons in calendar. Please Help!

I bought the free VIP summons with a gold key on one of the calendar days, but they won't show up, even though it says I have free summons.
amclzze12mtl.png
qabvcbzk54ta.png
aoc9obgt49qp.png
aeory2w7jecd.png
21ca2001i3o5.png
u59nwsf6g7qm.png
Please help!

Comments

• ShibaOneShibaOne Member
    Sorry it glitches and had two repeats. But, you can see the diamond on the summons page, even though I have no summons. I would've posted earlier, but I was hoping they'd show up.
  • You can check the currency list to see all your free summons. VIP summons are restricted to VIP 5+ and opened up once a week to VIP 1+. Joel stated that they will release an event that opens up VIP summons to everyone. Not sure when.
  • ShibaOneShibaOne Member
    Thanks! Wish I'd known that before I bought them.
  • Paradox3Paradox3 Member
    I have the same issue. I wasted a gold key for nothing. If the award isn’t availabe to all, it should have never been offered. It would be nice if they opened the vip portal for a day so we could use them.
  • Bronze key on door 1?
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We will be opening the VIP portal for all players for a limited time in the near future to account for this calendar door! :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    VIP Summons currently open to all players (even VIP0 / f2p) until tomorrow's midday reset. So if you used a gold key to get the 5 summons now would be a good time to use them.
  • You've got to be joking...Powerful heroes and common items...where are the powerful heroes because I only see Brom available for summon...
    vbty6lz2d06r.png
  • You've got to be joking...Powerful heroes and common items...where are the powerful heroes because I only see Brom available for summon...
    vbty6lz2d06r.png
    Wow! The VIP portal is horrible anyway, but this is ridiculous. I hope there are more chances at the VIP portal for the free-to-play that used the gold key on summons.
  • I love how hyped everyone was for this and what a huge disappointment it turned out to be :smile:
    ~Powerful Heroes~ xD
  • echonapechonap Member
    Anyone who used a gold key on 5 VIP summons will never get their value back. Worst deal in this calendar event by far. You could have had an irreplaceable rune, but opted for 5 summons that the game values at 400 gems each = 2k gems. The third gold key costs 5k gems, so you lost 3k gems using the game's valuation of items, which is a conservative estimate of the actual value lost. In reality, 400 gems is way overpriced for what the VIP portal actually offers, so you did not even get 2k gems worth of value. Meanwhile, most of those runes are worth more than 5k gems due to uniqueness.
  • The VIP portal definitely needs better everything. I think it should offer you 20-50 tokens for 1 of the 4 heroes every time and not have a higher chance for the crappier heroes out of the 4. It's 4 heroes normally they should all have the same chance in a pull otherwise it IS a ripoff.