Rune salvaging gives no binders

Just mass salvaged all of my water runes..it was showing that I would get binders, but I looked afterward and there were no binders in my materials inventory. I tried an individual light Rune Salvage, and still there was no light binder added to my inventory. Exit of the game I rebooted my phone I tried again and looked and again try a salvage and it showed I would receive a binder, and when I executed, no binder was shown as salvage or in inventory. Can I please have all my salvaged runes back until this is fixed?

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Binders are a possible drop, but not guaranteed. How many water runes did you salvage?

I salvaged a rune to test and got a binder.
  • Really not guaranteed? I didn't think it said that. Circa 15.

Then I tried individual runes and still no binders.

Do you have a link to rules on this? I keep getting search engine chaff...

• usually getting a binder / 7-8 runes salvaged
  • So if not guaranteed, if you do a mass Salvage, does it apply the same randomizer to the whole lot, or to each separate rune?

Meaning if system decided you're not getting a binder and you're mass salvaging runes, would you absolutely not get a binder on any of those 10?

Or is there a chance to get a binder per rune? Otherwise who the heck would mass Salvage?
  • there is a chance/rune. you can salvage 5 runes and get 5 binders from them...or get nothing whatsoever :}
  • there is a chance/rune. you can salvage 5 runes and get 5 binders from them...or get nothing whatsoever :}

But, for example, could you get 3 from that?
  • echonapechonap Member
    yes, you can. each rune salvaged is an independent roll of the dice.
  • Just wasted a superior salvage with no loot.

Is the chance for salvage higher, the more upgraded the rune is?
  • don't think so
  • although, I might be wrong