Looking for a guild.

Returning player....still getting the hang of runes, epic, new and changed abilities.

Don't want a crown requirement due to family and job, but want other high power users for guild events that need that ( that is, unfortunately, the new guild dynamic? )

I logged in and my guild is gone, confirmed by another player.
Working on getting my Line back up and running.

706ibz2m4ta2.png

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    If you are unwilling to commit to crowns, you will not find a serious guild. I would assume any guild that can compete for top 50 requires max crowns.
  • Well ok.
    Anyone with high heropower that works long hours, has family, etc and plays for fun, want to form a guild, for the fringe benefits, and when events come along that require most if not all guild members to complete extremely hard dungeon(s) for rewards?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited July 10
    omegathree wrote: »
    Well ok.
    Anyone with high heropower that works long hours, has family, etc and plays for fun, want to form a guild, for the fringe benefits, and when events come along that require most if not all guild members to complete extremely hard dungeon(s) for rewards?

Fenrir Hall, part of the Viking Family, just has a requirement to log in, and when an event comes that you have time for, you can move up just for the event, and earn guild rewards for the time spent before moving back down to Fenrir Hall. Contact ladybam1bam on the Line app or pm in the forum for more info. @ladybam @Jawnnee