Patch Notes: July 11th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed Unbridled Rage so it is no longer stolen by Shade's Spirit Link.
  • Added the relevant multiplier info (2x) to the description of Deadeye's Take it Down.
  • Yokozuna's Grand Master skin no longer adds the Warrior tag.
  • Fixed an issue with Black Diamond's epic that was making her basic attacks count as ranged attacks.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• coneyKconeyK Member
    So the BD epic fix didn’t involve fixing the materials it requires?
  • UratohUratoh Member
    Black Diamond is still not procing Surprise Technique under any circumstances, epic or no. Thanks for working on the multiple glitches though.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Uratoh wrote: »
    Black Diamond is still not procing Surprise Technique under any circumstances, epic or no. Thanks for working on the multiple glitches though.

Don't worry, we're working on that one too. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel if I may add to this...any word on this?
    Not often it happens to me but I know people hate it and I could lose right here If I can't tap Solaris...there needs to be some other markers with names or something off to the side so we don't need to directly tap the hero.
    n8n438lgympl.png
  • @Joel if I may add to this...any word on this?
    Not often it happens to me but I know people hate it and I could lose right here If I can't tap Solaris...there needs to be some other markers with names or something off to the side so we don't need to directly tap the hero.
    n8n438lgympl.png
    It would be amazing if there was button on the side that would open up 4 defenders for targeting. I would probably use as my default.
    kuvuaunckues.jpeg
    4l16qdv30eui.jpeg

• danacdanac Member
    It would be amazing if there was button on the side that would open up 4 defenders for targeting. I would probably use as my default.

but then when you feared someone and they ran away they'd hit the buttons and bounce right back.
  • edited July 12
    Something like this. Spread the buttons further of course but it could even show you a lifebar and possibly how much hp exactly
    monkeyhunters looks better lol
    fd1zl01ibj1o.png
    Post edited by PsychedelicFox on
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Thanks for making more fixes DB :)