This thing has been bothering me for a long time

bn4hvdn1cxvl.png

Here you can see a seeker village(my village) you can see ferno flying away in the distance eating KFC and bovous making his way down town,walking fast,no one past,and i forgot the lyrics. You can also see my dungeon entrance a couple of buildings and a dungeon subs restaurant.

BUT there is one thing that is missing. The hero houses. Where do my heroes sleep? Where does SB play call of duty with kobal?Where does willow watch soap operas? How does indigo use twitter without wifi? How will pontifex binge watch stranger things? Where does Icebloom sing let it go over and over EVERY FREACKING DAY NON-STOP AHHHHHHHHH!! Where will daeris write fan fiction without being judged for shipping heroes with eachother(im watching you daeris😒) How will rogar use the bathroom after eating too much Taco bell? And finally: Where will I dump all of my runes if therand dosent have a house!?!?

So in conclusion where are the hero houses and why can't we go to them cause i wanna see kobal's recording studio for his bosstube channel.

Comments

• This is the town square. Most houses will be located down the side alleys and back ways that the heroes wander off to when they wander off screen. There are five buildings right there on the square any of which could be houses.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    This is the town square. Most houses will be located down the side alleys and back ways that the heroes wander off to when they wander off screen. There are five buildings right there on the square any of which could be houses.

But one of those village houses is a subway right?.................right?