Agnon Change To Be Reverted Next Week

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey folks! We've heard you loud and clear regarding the change we made to Agnon. Reverting the change today is simply not in the cards, but it will be reverted in our first patch next week. We appreciate your continued feedback. :)
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Nice. Great responsiveness!
  • Kegman913Kegman913 Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks! We totally understand that Fridays are for long lunches that result in not returning to work from lunch. Enjoy your weekend! (this is actually a genuine thanks, and a genuine have a nice weekend)
  • Aww :(
  • Why? I like it. More of a challenge
  • Andy118 wrote: »
    Why? I like it. More of a challenge
    I’m willing to bet you a turkey dinner you have a tank-runed Agnon on your defense.
  • I don't really see it as a problem. Now of Agnon broke stone to follow up then returned to stone...sweet jesus that would be a monster
  • In the meantime, he's a great PvP choice with a tank rune and Shade.
  • When did tank runes come out?
  • When did tank runes come out?

sometime in may or june
  • First MK and now Agnon... :(
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    First MK and now Agnon... :(

It's just a reverse of something that shouldn't have happened. Agnon is already very good... he doesn't need something that makes all first round damage do nothing.....
  • Taunt rune causes me to have to load runes how bout an ignore taunt rune already and they can keep their taunt agnon
  • Ignore taunt rune would be BS. Taunts are an important part of the game.
  • Is a taunting agnon really a big deal though. I haven't seen it at all at my lvl and couldn't you just throw mk and emily in there?
  • Is a taunting agnon really a big deal though. I haven't seen it at all at my lvl and couldn't you just throw mk and emily in there?

Some people don't like to use MK... Also many people still use Solaris over Emily. We shouldn't need to use two counters to counter a single rune on an enemy team.

Not being able to do any damage first round besides slow, Taunt immune, and AOEs is a big setback to many teams.
  • Well maybe they had a future hero planned that will destroy agnon no matter what he's doing xD I think they still want more barb counters even though there's pretty big diversity right now
  • hero that would 1 shot agnon, through stone form and gt would be my favorite.
  • I think Koros and MK have potential to one shot him. Never tried them against Agnon though.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 2018
    Viperia does a ton of damage to granite Agnon, too, since Graniteform counts as being "stoned" for Viper's Stone Etcher trait. I just use Deadeye to fire Solar Shot at Agnon, to be honest.
  • What were the changes reverted back to?
  • What were the changes reverted back to?
    It was this particular change:
    Joel wrote: »
    • Fixed Agnon's Granitform so it no longer removes buffs when it activates.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png