Spending honor and pwn points?

I have about 5k honor points now, and I'm not sure what is best to do with them. I read somewhere don't use them on the portal until you have enough for 10 summons (although I don't see a 10-summon option there).

Also, what is the best use of PWN points?

Comments

• That save up for 10 summons advice applies to the heroic portal only and I like to save up my pwnage points little by little each day. I always buy the stamina every day though
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • So saving up for 10 is the right thing to do? I don't generally need stamina. What else would be a good buy?
  • morillimorilli Member
    Tokens and or Evos.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Evos, you can never have enough evos...
  • Either celestial evos, monarchs if you need a small boost, or Grog tokens if you use him.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    You can buy runes with honor, assuming you're a high enough level for them to come into the honor shop. IIRC it's level 60 for greater runes, which cost 30k, and level 65 for superior runes, which cost 60k. There's only one greater and one superior in the shop per week, as they're tied to the season. So depending on what level you are, it might be an idea to simply sit on all of that honor for the time being.
  • hatredhatred Member
    Either celestial evos, monarchs if you need a small boost, or Grog tokens if you use him.

This. Also runes but those cost way more than 5k.
  • Evos are the best choice imo
  • 12Play12Play Member
    Evos are a good choice, gold is also not a bad choice.
    This Is Sparta!!!
    Level: 71
    Champion: Black Diamond
  • 12Play12Play Member
    Evos are a good choice, gold is also not a bad choice.
    This Is Sparta!!!
    Level: 71
    Champion: Black Diamond