Kai Makani Rework:
- Attack++, Defense-, Health-, Skill+
- Surf's Up is now undodgable and will purge Taunt from any enemies it hits. Surf's Up's cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 6.
- Back Splash now purges a buff from each enemy it hits. Back Splash's cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 4.
- Call of the Deep's cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 4.
- Grass Skirt of Resistance, Silence Immune, and Melee Vulnerability passives removed.
- Kai now gets the Cleansing Seas passive, which allows him to remove debuffs from himself at the start of his turn. The number of debuffs removed increases as Kai is ascended.
- Kai now gets the Torrential Tides passive after being ascended once. This passive increases the Damage Penetration of all Water allies by 15%.
- Kai now gets the Wave Rider passive after being ascended twice. This passive allows Kai to start dungeons with 1 extra energy and 10% bonus Max Health for EACH other water ally on the team with him. This means that if you bring Kai and three other water heroes into a dungeon, Kai gets 3 extra energy and 30% bonus Max Health.
- Attack+, Defense++, Health++, Skill-
- Phemus now both an Ogre and a Monster.
- Earthquake is now undodgable, only damages enemies, deals increased splash damage. In addition, Earthquake's cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 5.
- Hearty Taunt is now Demolishing Smash. Demolishing Smash does an armor-piercing, shield-ignoring melee physical attack against a target enemy. This attack wounds the enemy, starts powered, and has a cooldown of 4.
- Wild Rampage's cooldown has been reduced from 5 to 4.
- Phemus is no longer Slow, and his Monster Guard passive has been removed.
- Phemus now has the Brute Strength passive, which increases the damage penetration of Ogre and Monster allies. This benefit improves as Phemus is ascended.
- Phemus now gets the Iron Ogre passive after being ascended once. Whenever Phemus is hit by a melee attack, this passive will lower the Attack stat of the enemy that hit Phemus.
- Reverted Agnon's Graniteform so it purges buffs when activated.
- Fixed Hopper's Hoppy Ending so it will activate when an enemy is killed by passive damage.
- Fixed Hopper's Hoppy Ending to work normally with the Dark Festival passive for future events.
- Added Ferno, Marrow, Solaris, and Goretusk to the Aether Shop.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment