Water VS Nature Festival

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
53j7xc3glruy.png

[EDIT: Due to a glitch, tickets from the prior event have carried over. This was an accident and not the new normal for events. Enjoy the extra tickets. :) ]

This event is similar to our other elemental events. When you log into the game, you’ll see the “Water VS Nature” event image, which will have a button for each element. Tap on the element that you want to team up with that day. When you choose an element, you’ll unlock an exclusive event dungeon, leaderboard, and boost for heroes of that element**. The boost will give heroes of that element slightly increased attack, defense, health, skill AND will do a basic follow-up attack after ANY (non follow-up) attack made by other allies of that color! You will be able to choose again starting at 3pm CST each day of the event. You can swap elements or choose the same one each day!

Depending on the element you choose, you will get access to a leaderboard that tracks the number of Ice (Water) or Forest/Dark Forest (Nature) dungeons you complete/quick loot AND any raids you win with at least two heroes of that element. The leaderboard will pay out at 3pm CST every day when the new event day starts.

There will be also guild leaderboards that will track contributions for both Ice and Forest/Dark Forest dungeons, plus raid victories with at least two heroes of one of the elements (winning a raid with one Water hero and one Nature hero will NOT count) that will pay out at the end of the event.

In addition, we've reworked both Kai Makani and Phemus, which you can read about HERE. Running the event dungeon with these heroes will multiply the tickets paid out from the dungeon by 10x!

**Note: In PVP, the elemental boost chosen by the attacker will be active for both sides of the battle.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• This is not okay. You should know how game breaking the + energy runes are, and here you go introducing not 1 or 2 more, but 4! Remove these immediately

h0xfc2xmask0.png
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • edited July 19
    or keep them if you want sales to go up xD DB will do SOMETHING in the very near future to where these won't matter...just wait. These can create more teams variations in PvP but then a new hero could come along and ruin it. Maybe the new hero will have some type of energy drain on all heroes every turn, like balog silences but with an Emily effect working every turn.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I like how the hero reworks were worked into the tickets! :)
  • I dont know if this is a glitch but shade is stealing the barbs unbridald rage
  • zrida38qt2yi.jpg
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 19
    Argh, I bought one of the dark festival runes from the store last week and now I can't afford both of these energy runes. Green's the better choice, right? It seems that blue has freezing skin, +taunt, healing and survivor runes to choose from, whereas other notable green runes are, what, just the healing rune?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Why don’t sparklies give tickets? I can only assume you are testing out your bot detection software.
  • 8hp479si3l8y.jpg
    ktyhl6boiip1.jpg
    edited July 20
    Hey @Joel or @DB_Dave or @xtmn8r ...

In the blue event dungeon "Artic Expanse" the final/main boss continually did the "Freezing Rampage" attack against my team. My team would all be frozen, boss would do Freezing rampage again, refreeze my team, rinse and repeat.

This went on for a good 15 mins straight, with over 100 freezing rampage attacks in a row with no deviation.

So, normal or bug?
  • Um, anyone else just get tons of mail with the daily event reward?

I got 750 of them.....and I've opened 4 and I have 4x 4* superior water runes LOL.

• jlhi71m1yvyv.png
    2q60kcl31iej.png
    d8jum92jf2wq.png
    nveaauj14m46.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this.
  • I have hundreds that say I got nothing, I can't get to my actual saved mail. If people got hundreds of actual rewards the developers are going to need to do something or the people who got them will be so unbalanced compared to everyone else that it will be impossible.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • It's going up now to 800+ for me. LOL that's so many runes and aether and spirits.
  • Soneone's getting fired rofl.
    Must just be you. I got no mail.
    If you're concerned, you can always exit the app and restart.
    Shiggity80 must have paid someone off at DB for this ;) ...
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Must just be you. I got no mail.
    If you're concerned, you can always exit the app and restart.
    Shiggity80 must have paid someone off at DB for this ;) ...

Other guild members reporting same thing.

I keep scrolling through and can't find the bottom of the my mail list!
    Why are you still here in the forum, go collect all that loot lol B)
  • I am! But can you imagine #1? They get tokens, 2K gems, rare mats, etc for each mail. The mail is not stopping, it keeps coming back. They will have infinite gems at this point.
    And that's a problem how lol
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    And that's a problem how lol

I didn't say it was a problem, just can you imagine?
  • Andy118Andy118 Member
    Well this went well. Lol
    I can imagine more if people hadn't posted anything here about it rotfl :D
  • Whoah Andy, I guess I need Jesus. Or a cold shower.
  • Lorenz0Lorenz0 Member
    As I stated in our guild chat, I can't stop laughing about this colossal screw-up. In fact, I will probably still be laughing as I completely delete the game from my devices.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited July 20
    Lorenz0 wrote: »
    As I stated in our guild chat, I can't stop laughing about this colossal screw-up. In fact, I will probably still be laughing as I completely delete the game from my devices.

Yup :) This was hilarious!
  • Hey I don’t know if this is a glitch but shade is stealing barbs unbridaled rage with spirit link
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Ok so if 200k aether is not huge then why not give it to me? If it’s no big deal the pay it out