Sacrifice Debuff on Emily?

ngsubyuce2f6.jpg

Emily is immune to debuffs. In the current event ALL light heroes are immune to debuffs.

So how did this Sacrifice debuff get on Emily? It's a passive debuff applied by Malice's Demonic Harbinger skill, but Emily should still be immune.

Comments

• YykkilYykkil Member
    Most likely an oversight. Moreover 'immunity to debuffs' seems to be pretty selective recently, as with Demonic Harbinger some immunities are ignored (Angelic, Shrouded), whereas others are not (constructs). So the question is probably not how but why.
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited September 10
    it's like new mechanic, superdebuff, there are heroes, immune to debuffs, now we have debuffs immune to immunity(couse its passive skill).
  • Might be a visual glitch. I see Agnon doesn't have it.
  • bug is that agnon doesn't have this debuf, in malice sacrifice passive icon desription written, that it applies to any non demon target, even through immunity.
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    bug is that agnon doesn't have this debuf, in malice sacrifice passive icon desription written, that it applies to any non demon target, even through immunity.

Except that constructs don't have debuff immunity, debuffs literally cannot take hold of them. At all.
  • morillimorilli Member
    edited September 12
    I thought debuffs only affected Agnon when he wasn't in graniteform? Like above.
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    bug is that agnon doesn't have this debuf, in malice sacrifice passive icon desription written, that it applies to any non demon target, even through immunity.

I think DevilJhons has the answer. Agnon is "Invulnerable to all debuffs", while Emily is "Immune to all debuffs", and Malice's sacrifice debuff "Ignores immunities to debuffs". It says nothing about ignoring invulnerabilities to debuffs.

Or something.
    morilli wrote: »
    I thought debuffs only affected Agnon when he wasn't in graniteform? Like above.

Graniteform reduces damage received, but has nothing to do with buffs or debuffs. It also says Graniteform can't be stolen, copied or purged... but it can be purged by Masuta Kira or Emily, to name but two.