Scavenger Hunt Guide (Dwarven Rune War)

Comments

• Post the scavenger hunt solutions here...
    (Remember, sharing is caring)
    :)
  • First one is use rogar's whirlwind 5 times
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Didn't they take the scavenger hunts away because the answers always showed up on the forums hours after? Let's not destroy an event we wanted back. Figure it out with your guild.
  • Many players do not have the benefit of a guild that communicates with its members like the top guilds. These players rely on the in-game chat and the forums for any knowledge sharing.
  • I understand the devs frustration about sharing scavenger answers...but the community aspect is also one of the strengths of the game. I have always appreciated how helpful the general community is when a fellow player needs information.
  • I completely agree with PugsOfWar, on both points.

(besides being the right thing to do, I think it also increases financial support and long term popular support of the game.)

• denabugdenabug Member
    1) use rogars whirlwind (1st ability) 5 times
    2) tune 2 runes
    3) kill dwarves with rogar - I'm running normal 13-1 captive barracks so I also get credit for the crypt plunderer quest
  • or you could... ye know. just run the secret stash dungeons. (gasp)
  • denabug wrote: »
    2) tune 2 runes

Ok, so step 2 starts with salvaging 1,000+ runes. Ugh!
  • You should only need to salvage 2 runes to open up 2 empty rune slots. Why 1000+?
  • @sirolk99 it’s from the last pve guild games. Event dungeons drop runes even when the rune inventory is full. 1,000 runs = 1,000 runes
  • Anyone got any of today's scavenger quests solved?
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited August 3
    Anyone know today’s quest?
  • No idea. Way too cryptic for me
  • Tune a rune once? Or fully tune?
  • I tried eating a green slime with hopper and zomm, didn’t work.
  • Here is what someone posted to the in-game chat:
    2-1: solo a dungeon with rocky
    2-2: salvage 10 runes
    2-3: craft 3 runes of at least rare power

Please correct if anyone finds that this is wrong...I haven’t tried it yet :)
  • All 3 worked for me, thanks
  • RodichRodich Member
    solo a dungeon with rocky? what is rocky? I don't understand
  • Rocky is the mushroom looking hero (if you have him).
  • Can confirm rogar killing dwarves is one and using rogars whirlwind is one. Tuning any old rune does not work. (I tried improved red power)
  • Can confirm rogar killing dwarves is one and using rogars whirlwind is one. Tuning any old rune does not work. (I tried improved red power)

You have to tune it until it is rare or higher. Common or uncommon isn’t enough.
  • craigcraig Member
    Someone already found out whats todays riddle solution =?
  • Buy hammers
    Unequip runes
    Fight a revenge match in pvp
  • craigcraig Member
    I love you
  • Beckerbear wrote: »
    Didn't they take the scavenger hunts away because the answers always showed up on the forums hours after? Let's not destroy an event we wanted back. Figure it out with your guild.

I think they took them away because it's hard to think up the quests and clues.

I'm part of the Potato Family so I have access to a massive player base of knowledge, but I got all the answers I hadn't already figured out through general game chat. No harm sharing answers here on the forum, as long as it's marked as a spoiler for those who'd rather figure it out alone.
  • AlhazenTheMadAlhazenTheMad Member
    edited August 4
    I am a little confused for Scavenger Hunt 2, part 3 (DIY). Is it possible to increase the rarity (stars?) of a rune once you have crafted it?

Update: Nvm, I found the answer.
    Post edited by AlhazenTheMad on
  • Buy hammer ? What is this

• williamwilliam Member
    @AlhazenTheMad it is called “tune“a rune it increases the rarity and stars