RESOLVED: Some Players Unable to Log In

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited August 2018 in Announcements
UPDATE:

The issue preventing some players from logging in has been resolved. If you still can't log in, uninstalling and reinstalling the game should fix the issue. If you haven't registered your account and need to recover it, please contact customer support HERE.

Original Post: We are aware that a small portion of players are unable to log into the game and are currently investigating the cause. If you are unable to log in, please post on this thread with your username, but please do not make a new thread. We will update this thread with updates as they become available.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• YykkilYykkil Member
    edited August 2018
    IGN: Yykkil

EDIT: I was able to log in and resync my account using Bluestacks 3 instead of NoxPlayer. But all icons (ability icons, trait icons) are invisible/black boxes.
  • IGN: Steve1313
  • IGN: MarchOrDie
    ____
    TNT
  • Gork2016 on a kindle fire.
  • Gonkaston on a Fire as well
  • Sykoy
  • keithandjulie
  • HugoFourhed. I'm also on an Android tablet of some kind, if that's of any use.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're still looking into the problem, but we've had at least one person who has been able to fix the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game on their device.
  • I did that without success.
  • GreenHerb - Tried deinstalling and reinstalling it still not working - I loads until the end and then crashes before the actual game starts
  • IGN:ghetet the same the game load to preloading stage then crash
    Using android tablet
    Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help
  • After reinstalling it shows a different ID for me, I hope I dont have to recover my account, didnt log in on facebook or bigfish :Q
  • jujupeach
  • OlaKeAse2000OlaKeAse2000 Member
    edited August 2018
    I can't access too. My username is: OlaKeAse2000 . I'm using Android Tablet. My game crashes on "Preloading" bar.
  • Gork2016 wrote: »
    I did that without success.
    Yeah, uninstall/reinstall didn't help me either.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Is anyone that can't login on iOS?
  • Android
  • IGN jurgenorckill, game also crashes on preload , Kindle Fire
  • IGN: DllyNn

Done reinstalling. Didnt worked
  • this is not right. This game is something that I have put plenty of money into. Isnt it Dungeon Boss's responsibility to make sure things like this does not happen??????????????????????????????????????????????
  • d0ppd0pp Member
    Can log in..ign d0pp
  • Ummm ... Me too ... BigtoeJoe ... On a Fire ...
  • this is not right. This game is something that I have put plenty of money into. Isnt it Dungeon Boss's responsibility to make sure things like this does not happen??????????????????????????????????????????????
    They're probably sweating bullets about this and trying to find out what the heck's going wrong. In the meantime, all we can do is explain the situation to our guilds and hope for mercy.
  • COULDNT GET MY DAILYS!!!!!!!!!! ALSO WHAT ABOUT GEMS? i RELY ON COLLECTING WHAT i EARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stuck on preload screen.
    Android.
    Username: Showce
  • 7grims7grims Member
    edited August 2018
    IGN: 7grims

Android
  • IGN: wisp24
    Android
  • Hi guys! Love the game, same issue here
    IGN: ukkosenn

pleaaaase fix it, i lost my daily quest and i want to get the gobling king real bad :disappointed:
    thanks for asnwering and working on it! Thumbs up!
  • I can not log in today also
    Android
    User ID Lastinline2