RESOLVED: Some Players Unable to Log In

Comments

• WHAT IS THE UPDATE ITS NOW BEEN HOURS
  • Cant login: DCX7436, played on bluestacks
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Thank you everyone for your patience and the info you have posted. We have just released an update that is intended to fix the login issue. Please be sure to quit the app and then start a new session. Please also let us know if it has resolved the issue.
  • IGN:Steve1313...still can't log in. Dying when trying to unpack data. Same as before.
  • IGN : MungoJerry. It loads as far as Loading...(Preloading) and then goes to a black screen and then to home page of my mobile (Android).
    i8tl9s2k6am9.jpg
  • hundreds of dollars wtf.........its not working. this is bull fix it now
  • Cant log in too.

Ign: Arcseventh
  • danac.

you've upset me.
    I want another tower.
    Don't think just because you made therand better that I'll forgive you.
  • Ign:ghetet still can't login nothing is working
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    One more time folks! We just released a secondary update and Dungeon Boss Just Got Better [again].
  • Reinstalled the game for 4times still can't login
  • I can login but it's so buggy that I can't click anything. Also can only see game icons.

Ign: Egregori
  • Can't log in...
  • Still can't log in

Ign: Arcseventh
  • MarshawwMarshaww Member
    edited August 2018
    I can't log in, playing on a Kindle Fire. Crashes every single time on Unpacking Content. account name is Blobbee

Oh also, I have tried uninstalling and re-downloading the game. It does not help
  • It is 8am in the UK and it is still not working. I have rebooted my Kindle. I have removed and reloaded the game. Still no joy.
  • Sykoy Android still not working
  • Hadrain/aowy55 - Still not working on my android tab. Last night it was just hanging at preloading until I rebooted, now the game gets to preloading and then just drops out with no error message.
  • Still not working meeeh
  • Not working for me either.
  • Tried again at 10.10 it always boots you out when it is unpacking content.
  • As above. Game drops out before unpacking content ... On Amazon Fire ...
  • how do you contact a actually person to find out whats going on
  • danac wrote: »
    danac.

you've upset me.
    I want another tower.
    I know you're being tongue-in-cheek, but I really hope they can do something about the missing crowns. Obviously I'd like all the other stuff too, but apart from one other time* I've scooped up my crowns every day for the last few months. I can go without the tokens, gems and other bits of Monopoly money I would have earnt if I could get in the game, but I hate feeling as though I've let the guild down.

*(my Tower didn't reset so I couldn't do the Tower daily)
  • Hi Joel, thanks for your answers and letting us know we are being listened that's awesome.
    We see you are working hard on this, i still can't log in, if it helps, i unninstalled and installed again, the game started fine from lvl 1, when i load my account, it crashes and now everytime i open the game, it crashes.

I was really waiting for goblin king to be ini the x10 summon, please extend this time, or let us know when it will be back, we are losing precious loot =(

keep on the great work! We support you guys!

IGN: ukkosenn
  • Still can't login in.
    Deathchamber247
  • Stinky wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    danac.

you've upset me.
    I want another tower.
    I know you're being tongue-in-cheek, but I really hope they can do something about the missing crowns. Obviously I'd like all the other stuff too, but apart from one other time* I've scooped up my crowns every day for the last few months. I can go without the tokens, gems and other bits of Monopoly money I would have earnt if I could get in the game, but I hate feeling as though I've let the guild down.

I'm only partially tongue in cheek.
    The tower is more important tome than the crowns, because I had 30 coming in.
    So I'll end up with 210 unless I can't do any today, and I spent yesterday getting Nox up and running just in case-
    btw, after some initial difficulties, I can login thru nox- anyone suffering who can dl and emulator on a PC might want to do that as a temp fix.

But even tho I'm [so far] okay on crowns, I lost a day's tower, time to play with therand, and all the quest rewards from the daily crowns.
  • hardstyler13hardstyler13 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello, my username in game is hardstyler13

Thank you ^^
  • Morning all, just attempted a complete reinstall, can't login. Game starts to download data then crashes to my android device's home screen.

Ign:Numbers4296
  • danac wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    danac.

you've upset me.
    I want another tower.

I'm only partially tongue in cheek.
    The tower is more important tome than the crowns, because I had 30 coming in.
    So I'll end up with 210 unless I can't do any today, and I spent yesterday getting Nox up and running just in case-
    btw, after some initial difficulties, I can login thru nox- anyone suffering who can dl and emulator on a PC might want to do that as a temp fix.

But even tho I'm [so far] okay on crowns, I lost a day's tower, time to play with therand, and all the quest rewards from the daily crowns.
    While I'm up to date on crowns, who knows how long this will last. Obviously the devs don't like it any more than we do, but the crown system only allows us to miss one day's worth per week, right?

Thanks for the tip about the emulator, I guess I'll faff with that when I get the chance.