RESOLVED: Some Players Unable to Log In

Comments

• Still cannot login.

Gost stuck on Preloading screen than the game crashes.
    IGN: Showce

Att
  • Haven't been able to login since yesterday, still can't right now....JushinLiger
  • Stinky wrote: »
    While I'm up to date on crowns, who knows how long this will last. Obviously the devs don't like it any more than we do, but the crown system only allows us to miss one day's worth per week, right?

Thanks for the tip about the emulator, I guess I'll faff with that when I get the chance.

exactly.
    which is why I dl Nox.
  • clearly this is Hagrim's Revenge.
    He was such a pss poor character but we keep getting loads of tokens for him, that his reboot has caused the game to crash in disbelief.

• Still cannot log in on Android
    Reinstalled 3 times last 2 days.
    Game name jblue123
  • Cannot login either on android. Keeps crashing at the unpacking loading screen. In game name wamblingpuma846.
  • After reinstaling logged in from 1st level. When i re-run the game, it does not work anymore
  • Still not working, anything that I can do guys ? I dont wanna loose my quests and tower and pvp rewards :Q
  • dubmandubman Member
    edited August 2018
    Still cannot login from android :/ IGN Dubman
  • What's the latest on this issue? Haven't been able to login since 2:55 CST yesterday when DB "got better".....
  • sykoy wrote: »
    After reinstaling logged in from 1st level. When i re-run the game, it does not work anymore

same here, did so like 4 times, no changes =( bye loot and goblin king T_T
  • I wasn't able to log in earlier. I tried now and it stuck at "loading content". That is where it had crashed previously. After a minute, the progress bar resumed. It stuck a few more times, but with some patience, the game loaded. Thank you for fixing it.
  • Mine still crashes at unpacking content.
  • it cash at loading(preloading) ZhaneNox
  • TheSickNastyTheSickNasty Member
    edited August 2018
    Updated fine yesterday, saw the new event and updated characters. Now it gets stuck on ‘Failed to connect to server’ error, playing on iOS, IGN: TheSickNasty
  • We are about to complete 24 hour without login we need solutions for crown tower event and pvp ....maybe return to the version before the event untill they find an answer
  • Mg6iMg6i Member
    Ign m6g7s.
    Galaxy tab A, model T280, android version 5.1.1,

Reset device to factory settings. Reinstalled DB, new game loaded fine, logged in to saved game. Crash. Most of time just drops out. Account works fine on nox emulator.
  • Any update on this???

Even a quick "still working on it" from a blue would be appreciated right now (A fix would be even better).

@Joel @xtmn8r @DB_Dillon @DB_Dave @DB_Stanley
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Oh trust me, we're working on this. Most of the team has dropped what they were working on to help investigate, but I can't remember the last time we had an issue like this. It's one thing if a bug affects all players, that's easy, but the narrower the issue, the harder it is to track down, and this one is impacting well under 20% of players, so we're essentially in Sherlock Holmes mode. We'll be sure to keep you updated, we understand how frustrating this is for players. We appreciate your patience!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited August 2018
    An issue that affects only certain tablets, emulators and phones sounds like a pain in the @ss to track down. Good luck DB...
  • Joel wrote: »
    Oh trust me, we're working on this. Most of the team has dropped what they were working on to help investigate, but I can't remember the last time we had an issue like this. It's one thing if a bug affects all players, that's easy, but the narrower the issue, the harder it is to track down, and this one is impacting well under 20% of players, so we're essentially in Sherlock Holmes mode. We'll be sure to keep you updated, we understand how frustrating this is for players. We appreciate your patience!

Sure Joel! We all want the same result, thanks for letting us know that things are being worked on. We will keep updating if sth improves. Thanks and take some coffee, we trust the team :D

• Thanks for the update, Joel.
  • Is there any way to work out who I signed in as, while outside of the game? I've got the game working on that Nox emulator (thanks Danac), and I've signed in on my Big Fish account. This just gets me a level 1 Rogar in his tutorial dungeon, though. Same deal with my Google Play account. Bummer.
  • i received rune as 'compensation', although i haven't troubles on my main account at all. i wonder if i'll get the rune on my 2nd acc, where i still can't enter.
    i remember such issues occurred exactly one year ago, when i lost my acc, becouse reinstall the game after similar problems and my Guildmaster (cheers Stepper1973) contacted with the devs and restore it.

ok. nothing changed. still can't enter.
    IGN: MarchOrDie. android
    ____
    TNT
  • Numbers4296Numbers4296 Member
    edited August 2018
    On a new reinstall, the game downloads the client from Google play. Downloads data, downloads new characters. Goes to unpack data and crashes to homescreen.

What changed since yesterday? Perhaps a rollback is needed at this point..just an idea.

Android 6 Huawei mediapad t3 7

Hope this helps. Ign Numbers4296
  • Can't get in, ign same as forum name.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Is there any way to work out who I signed in as, while outside of the game? I've got the game working on that Nox emulator (thanks Danac), and I've signed in on my Big Fish account. This just gets me a level 1 Rogar in his tutorial dungeon, though. Same deal with my Google Play account. Bummer.

I lost my entire account earlier. Customer service helped me get it back.
    Since then Ive linked my account to Google Play.
    If you have set up a Big Fish account, then when you reload the game, while Rogar is running his first dungeon, you can tap on the menu and login to your old account.
    Since I have it linked to Google Play, I just signed in with that while Rogar was standing there.
    It'll ask you if you want to restore your old account- twice- and just say yes.

• danac wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »
    Is there any way to work out who I signed in as, while outside of the game? I've got the game working on that Nox emulator (thanks Danac), and I've signed in on my Big Fish account. This just gets me a level 1 Rogar in his tutorial dungeon, though. Same deal with my Google Play account. Bummer.

I lost my entire account earlier. Customer service helped me get it back.
    Since then Ive linked my account to Google Play.
    If you have set up a Big Fish account, then when you reload the game, while Rogar is running his first dungeon, you can tap on the menu and login to your old account.
    Since I have it linked to Google Play, I just signed in with that while Rogar was standing there.
    It'll ask you if you want to restore your old account- twice- and just say yes.

Doesn't work, it crashes anyways
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 2018
    Entering in my Big Fish account or my Google Play account in the tutorial dungeon didn't seem to work. The Big Fish account signs me in to an account with nothing but Rogar, while signing in with Google Play takes me back to the game without changing anything. I've got the ID number of my main account (I think), but there's nowhere which lets me put that in.
  • For me, crash again ... :/ Impossible to connect