Patch Notes: August 10th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited August 10 in Patch Notes
Hey everyone,

This week's admittedly been rougher than any of us had hoped, and we genuinely appreciate your patience as we work to address the various unforeseen issues. We have a wave of fixes that we're releasing now that should take care of most of the issues, with the exception of the problem that some players are encountering in shops (which we are continuing to investigate).

Here's what we've got:
  • Fixed the issue that was causing the game to freeze in the chat and Boss 100 leaderboards.
  • Fixed the issue that was causing the incorrect number of stars to appear on hero icons in the portal drop lists.
  • Fixed the Astronomer quests! In order for this fix to take full effect, you will need to unlock a new hero or upgrade a hero's star level. If you're one of the fancy people who already has every hero six-starred, don't worry, you'll have a chance to get a new hero soon enough.~
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing Ekko's Electrical Storm ability from dealing critical hits.
  • Fixed an bug that was causing the Aegis Shield from Archangel Emily's Angelic passive to last more than one hit.
  • Edited Malice's Demonic Harbinger description to clarify that it ignores debuff immunities.
  • Fixed the issue that prevented players from purchasing materials in the PWN Shop if their Loot Key inventory was full.
  • Fixed the description of Hagrim's basic attack to show that both hits do the same amount of damage.

In addition, we have released Samurai Takumi's Epic, the Kori Katana! You can read all about it HERE.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• The link in "HERE" is missing @Joel :# :#
  • Awesome! Love the transparency we get nowadays
    Level - 80
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • danacdanac Member
    did you fix the issue that caused some people not to be able to login unless they switched internet connections?

Because I have not updated the game and will not unless I am forced to unless I know that issue is fixed.
  • GordroGordro Member
    danac wrote: »
    did you fix the issue that caused some people not to be able to login unless they switched internet connections?

Because I have not updated the game and will not unless I am forced to unless I know that issue is fixed.

Well unless they are still to release it, no. I still get the error, it still version 0.5.10552 for me though, even after a new install from the app store
  • Wow. Ekko's Electrical Storm like NEVER dealt crits. I guess everyone just thought it was intended to be like that.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    As the only person who uses Ekko, I thank you from the bottom of my dead, blackened heart.
  • So I accepted the loot from the 35 three star heros astronomer quest then went to use the energy and then got an out of sync error message and when I came back the quest was gone and the loot was taken from me and gone with the quest. The astronomer glitches are not finished with me yet. XD
  • aj1ibl5nfna6.jpeg
    I have also seen that some buffs and debuffes have a question mark
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Same here, but usually inspecting them (tapping and holding on them) fixes the issue. This seems to actually happen a lot with Matsuta's buff he puts on Assassin allies... the smoke screen or whatever it's called. It's not a huge issue, I'd say.
  • you'll have a chance to get a new hero soon enough.~ (c)

yeahhh
    ____
    TNT