This week's admittedly been rougher than any of us had hoped, and we genuinely appreciate your patience as we work to address the various unforeseen issues. We have a wave of fixes that we're releasing now that should take care of most of the issues, with the exception of the problem that some players are encountering in shops (which we are continuing to investigate).
Here's what we've got:
- Fixed the issue that was causing the game to freeze in the chat and Boss 100 leaderboards.
- Fixed the issue that was causing the incorrect number of stars to appear on hero icons in the portal drop lists.
- Fixed the Astronomer quests! In order for this fix to take full effect, you will need to unlock a new hero or upgrade a hero's star level. If you're one of the fancy people who already has every hero six-starred, don't worry, you'll have a chance to get a new hero soon enough.~
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Ekko's Electrical Storm ability from dealing critical hits.
- Fixed an bug that was causing the Aegis Shield from Archangel Emily's Angelic passive to last more than one hit.
- Edited Malice's Demonic Harbinger description to clarify that it ignores debuff immunities.
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from purchasing materials in the PWN Shop if their Loot Key inventory was full.
- Fixed the description of Hagrim's basic attack to show that both hits do the same amount of damage.
In addition, we have released Samurai Takumi's Epic, the Kori Katana! You can read all about it HERE