Aether is just as good as Lol’s

I’ve accumulated over 1,000,000 Aether with nothing I want to buy except 8 raid keys a day. Aether has become the same as lols to me. Thus Victoria, where should we go to dinner.

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 10
    What would you want the aether shop to sell that you don't already have?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Stinky, Heroes. They wait too long after they are realeased before you can buy tokens for Aether. As long runes would be nice too.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I still believe one of the devs has set up the shops to be really hard to change. You'd think they'd put new heroes' tokens into the aether shop at Aria-level prices to begin with and lower them over time. I know the devs are pure of heart and incorruptible, so they can't be hoping players will buy tokens with cold, hard cash. It must require a virgin sacrifice to add items to the shops, and let's face it, virgins are hard to find. Slippery little beggers...!

It would also explain why I've only ever seen the Lovely Nim skin in there, as well. Rotating the various skins in the shop every month would be cool but it can't be done.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I offer @danac as a virgin sacrifice.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I can't believe you're doing this!

...Wait until the next hero is released, I don't need any more Deadeye tokens.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    On a side note. How does 900 x 30 = 30,000?

tjxp42zc6td7.jpeg
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    On a side note. How does 900 x 30 = 30,000?

tjxp42zc6td7.jpeg

jeez...read the full desc, you get 3000 immediately & 900 each day
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

I'd prefer not to be sacrificed by virgins.

They never know what they're doing.