Grog-Gnog bug

I have noticed that Grog-Gnog’s Strike slows enemies even when debuff immune. I was attacking a Grog-Gnog-Solaris-Igorok-Koros defense team and I used Abigail-Shade-Balog-Drakk. They had there Grog-Gnog attack before there Koros so it’s not like Koros removed the dark shroud buff. The attack went this order my Abigail, my Shade, there Grog-Gnog, there Solaris, my Balog, my Drakk. There Koros and Igorok died before they could attack. All of my hero’s are fully ascended.

Comments

• I have noticed that Grog-Gnog’s Strike slows enemies even when debuff immune. I was attacking a Grog-Gnog-Solaris-Igorok-Koros defense team and I used Abigail-Shade-Balog-Drakk. They had there Grog-Gnog attack before there Koros so it’s not like Koros removed the dark shroud buff. The attack went this order my Abigail, my Shade, there Grog-Gnog, there Solaris, my Balog, my Drakk. There Koros and Igorok died before they could attack. All of my hero’s are fully ascended.

When Grog-Gnog attacked, your Abigail was slowed. This made her your first normal speed hero, and then making your Balog your 2nd normal speed hero. So your new order, after Grog slowed Abigail:

Shade-Abigail-Balog-Drakk

So that's why Solaris went before your Balog. She has higher defensive priority than your Balog in the new turn cycle.